• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont go to the Home game againsts the Lions
Please dont.....

-waste of money
-waste of child experience
-waste of time
-waste of parking money
-waste of hope
-waste of humility ( you suck if you go)
Reply/Quote
Gee, thanks for telling everyone what to do with their Sunday. Makes me want to go to a Bengals game...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:03 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Please dont.....

-waste of money
-waste of time
-waste of parking money
-waste of hope

Reading this post was a waste of time...

I already bought the (season) tickets. I am taking my Lion's fan friend and his son....we were hoping the game would be meaningful before the season.   At least it is for his team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How about going and paying respects to the coach who took us out of the dark years. No matter how you feel about marvin we should all respect and celebrate the job he has done.
Reply/Quote
By the looks of the stadium this past couple home games, I don't think many were going anyway. Did anyone see Bengals fans cheering for the Bears yesterday? Lap called them out on it. Well, he just said it was a sad scene to see.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: By the looks of the stadium this past couple home games, I don't think many were going anyway. Did anyone see Bengals fans cheering for the Bears yesterday? Lap called them out on it. Well, he just said it was a sad scene to see.

Maybe they were cheering the Bears because they beat the Steelers this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How about going and paying respects to the coach who took us out of the dark years.   No matter how you feel about marvin we should all respect and celebrate the job he has done.

Going and paying respects to Marvin?  Did the guy die after the Bears game, or something?
Reply/Quote
The stadium will be 3/4 empty and nfl attendance sites will say the attendance was 56000 or some bs.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:15 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: The stadium will be 3/4 empty and nfl attendance sites will say the attendance was 56000 or some bs.

It's already 1/2 empty...maybe whittled down to 1/3 or less on Christmas Eve - fact is if STH's could get their $ back,
the stands would be as bare as Mikey Boys skull.
Reply/Quote
Sorry I will be there.......as I have for all the other home games and 3 road games this season.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How about going and paying respects to the coach who took us out of the dark years. No matter how you feel about marvin we should all respect and celebrate the job he has done.

Comedy gold
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 03:03 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Please dont.....

-waste of money
-waste of time
-waste of parking money
-waste of hope

Child experience? 

I usually follow the advice of strangers on the internet, especially those that berate me while telling me what to do with my time and money, but Imma pass this time and go to the game.  Besides, I hear it's officially "Honor Merv Day" and aint nobody making me miss that.

(12-11-2017, 09:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Gee, thanks for telling everyone what to do with their Sunday. Makes me want to go to a Bengals game...

You're in luck, plenty of good seats remain.  Short beer lines, too.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 08:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Child experience? 

I usually follow the advice of strangers on the internet, especially those that berate me while telling me what to do with my time and money, but Imma pass this time and go to the game.  Besides, I hear it's officially "Honor Merv Day" and aint nobody making me miss that.

You're in luck, plenty of good seats remain.  Short beer lines, too.

Plus you can yell crap at Marvin and the boys and they'll probably welcome it over the cricket sounds.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 08:38 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Plus you can yell crap at Marvin and the boys and they'll probably welcome it over the cricket sounds.

I don't know, I yelled at him to go for it on 4th and a foot yesterday and the sob ignored me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 08:44 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I don't know, I yelled at him to go for it on 4th and a foot yesterday and the sob ignored me.

Oh.  He heard you...

[Image: th?id=OIP.GvGg9Pb_Pqf5hnGmwld30gFNC7&pid...=313&h=177]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I’m going because I love Matthew Stafford and want to see Marvin Jones torch the Bengals. I’m a seSon ticket holder so I’m kinda obligated either way
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
I go to pre season games just because I have to pay for them. So for that reason I will be there. Also to see Matt play. Maybe A J mccarrion will get in
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 10:28 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: How about going and paying respects to the coach who took us out of the dark years. No matter how you feel about marvin we should all respect and celebrate the job he has done.

The only difference between the 90's and the Marvin era is that we had some hope. But have we really come out of the darkness into the light? If 0-7 in the post season is the light, then please just flip the light switch back off so I can sleep. Hello Darkness my old friend........
Reply/Quote
This kind of stuff strikes me as silly. Why don’t we start a fire Marvin Lewis petition while we’re at it.

If you cannot enjoy a Bengals game, in spite of the fact they are out of the playoff race, that’s kind of sad. Are you really that invested in their success, that you can’t enjoy a game for what it is? A game. If you think staying home will impact Mike Brown’s decision making, I think you’re probably wrong.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2017, 03:13 AM)TKUHL Wrote: The only difference between the 90's and the Marvin era is that we had some hope. But have we really come out of the darkness into the light? If 0-7 in the post season is the light, then please just flip the light switch back off so I can sleep. Hello Darkness my old friend........

We are set up to take a leap with the next coach thanks to the job Marvin has done. This hire is important. Much like hiring Gruden in Tampa was important to get them over the top.
Reply/Quote