Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donta Hightower visiting Steelers
(03-15-2017, 05:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Steelers under Cowher were very similar to us the past 5 years, with a slight step up as they won playoff games, but could not win a Super Bowl. Enter Ben R. and Cowher and the organization looks awesome again. As I look around, I see team with a  top 5 QB in the mix every year. We have never had a top 5 QB (no Palmer was not a top 5 QB that was consistently HOF caliber). A hall of fame QB is the difference, not the FO IMHO winning Super Bowls or being considered year after year. I love Belichick, but the man was an average coach prior to Tom Brady. Look up his record.

As far as the fight, I just get sick and tired of the moaning and the hypocrisy. My point was the person stating it as a fact the Steelers would sign Hightower because he visited the Steelers, but they lost to the team that has owned them again, the Pats with Hightower. The Steelers are the patriots *****. The Bengals just have more teams dominating them no doubt.

Its just how it is. Winning is the magic remedy in sports to every problem. If the Steelers steal our model and somehow it gets them a ring then all of a sudden the Mike Brown model is incredible and if your NOT using it your doing it wrong.

Is it hypocrisy? hell yeah. But the grass ALWAYS seem to be greener when were talking about Cincy. Theres a certain level of anger and hypocrisy you have to accept seeing as we have no playoffs since 1991. That's the freaking year I was born for gods sake.

Im on a lot of Cleveland Cavs message boards and if I heard these same arguments there that I hear here, then of course id think different.

But you cant help but second guess every move done by this franchise because they've never strung enough good moves together to win a playoff game
Reply/Quote