Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dopey Europeans making boring unfunnny videos.
First, the Netherlands did this.

Which lead to this: http://everysecondcounts.eu/

Getting fuller by the day.

Trump sure is a uniter...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-03-2017, 12:36 PM)hollodero Wrote: First, the Netherlands did this.

Which lead to this: http://everysecondcounts.eu/

Getting fuller by the day.

Trump sure is a uniter...

Why is the Canadian chick saying "we"?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

But have you trained your females to shave the hair in their armpits yet? Wink

[Image: ed7e2293b9e4d6ffa65a2a5f4db8122f.jpg]
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
I watched the Dutch and Swiss ones. I feel like the idea of "Who's Second?" had a ton of potential to be great, but it was poorly executed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(02-03-2017, 01:50 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: But have you trained your females to shave the hair in their armpits yet? Wink

[Image: ed7e2293b9e4d6ffa65a2a5f4db8122f.jpg]

Well, I could seriously say I wouldn't mind too much about that if a sexual encounter presented itself as an option there.
Maybe that's just European perversion.

(02-03-2017, 04:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I watched the Dutch and Swiss ones. I feel like the idea of "Who's Second?" had a ton of potential to be great, but it was poorly executed.

I guess that lies in the eye of the beholder. But I sure know not all of these jokes are brilliant. It's also about how your current administration and your president is recognized in large portions of European, eg other western civilizations. How much ridicule and concern he recieves. Maybe it's not that important, but still, I wanted to show you based on some clips that just go viral.

Just a disclaimer, I said in large portions, not in all portions, sure. There are certain fans too.
The German one was amusing in spots, for sure. "When you have the whole world laughing at you, you've truly achieved something!"

I suspect these will improve as time marches forward.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
(02-04-2017, 02:15 AM)hollodero Wrote: It's also about how your current administration and your president is recognized in large portions of European, eg other western civilizations. How much ridicule and concern he recieves. Maybe it's not that important, but still, I wanted to show you based on some clips that just go viral.

Just a disclaimer, I said in large portions, not in all portions, sure. There are certain fans too.

I am sure you are wrong about all this Hollo.  The talk radio shows I listen to say the world the world was laughing at us the last 8 years because Obama was so weak, afraid to threaten Mexico and Australia. Now it's not just Iran "on notice"; It's the world.  

By the way, the video shows how small horses are in the Netherlands. Not big like American horses. Ours are the greatest.

Better even than your Lipazzaner I have to say. Though those are ok.
(02-04-2017, 02:15 AM)hollodero Wrote: Well, I could seriously say I wouldn't mind too much about that if a sexual encounter presented itself as an option there.
Maybe that's just European perversion.

Nope, not European Perversion.
I'd wreck it !
If I had to, I'd just imagine they were secondary vaginas.
Ninja
(02-04-2017, 05:39 PM)Dill Wrote: I am sure you are wrong about all this Hollo.  The talk radio shows I listen to say the world the world was laughing at us the last 8 years because Obama was so weak, afraid to threaten Mexico and Australia. Now it's not just Iran "on notice"; It's the world.  

Sure that's right. After being awfully ernest about Dabbeljuh, we laughed at Obama right away. It's how kids behave when left unbullied.

- You sure he knows it was the Australian prime minister he quarreled with, though? I'm a bit nervous, Arnie doesn't keep his mouth shut either, I fear the Austrian ban coming.

(02-04-2017, 05:39 PM)Dill Wrote: By the way, the video shows how small horses are in the Netherlands. Not big like American horses. Ours are the greatest.

Better even than your Lipazzaner I have to say. Though those are ok.

You have the greatest horses and bulls. With the greatest digestion product. It's huge, it's everywhere and everybody says so. Out Lipizzaners are white and not arabic. They are great too. 

(02-07-2017, 02:24 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I'd wreck it !

Oh you're such a romantic. You should write poetry.

(02-07-2017, 02:24 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: If I had to, I'd just imagine they were secondary vaginas.
Ninja

Sure, for alternative schlongs.

---
Many new videos around, hopefully uploaded soon. Croatia is a gem.
(02-07-2017, 02:24 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Nope, not European Perversion.
I'd wreck it !
If I had to, I'd just imagine they were secondary vaginas.
Ninja

Sick

I'll stick with primary vag's, thank you very much!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(02-07-2017, 09:47 AM)Bengalzona Wrote: Sick

I'll stick with primary vag's, thank you very much!

But.... those are hard to get to, when the wife's asleep.
Ninja
(02-07-2017, 05:06 AM)hollodero Wrote: Sure that's right. After being awfully ernest about Dabbeljuh, we laughed at Obama right away. It's how kids behave when left unbullied.

You had to at least laugh at him when he thought Austrian was a language.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall