Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doug Martin?
Anyone think the Bengals should sign Martin and play him over Jeremy Hill?
Martin and Gio?
Reply/Quote
Nervous
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lol as a BSU alum, I love me some Doug Martin, but he doesn't fit on this roster. I wanted to draft him sooooo badly, but oh well. We have a good tandem right now.
Reply/Quote
No. It's too soon to give up on Hill and we'd be putting money into a position that isn't a huge need when we currently have a huge need (WR).

Love Doug Martin though, fwiw.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
no
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 02:42 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Anyone think the Bengals should sign Martin and play him over Jeremy Hill?
Martin and Gio?

Good grief..
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hill had 1 bad year and people are ready to nail him to the cross. You need to see what he can do in year 3 before deciding whether to replace him or not.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Nah.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2016, 03:21 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Hill had 1 bad year and people are ready to nail him to the cross. You need to see what he can do in year 3 before deciding whether to replace him or not.

So right. Was guilty of giving up on Gio, now Hill's in the same situation.
Reply/Quote
Yep, we had one of the most productive backfields in the NFL so it would make sense to blow the remaining cap money on a 3rd RB.
Reply/Quote
Well Martin re-signed with Tampa.

Look at this deal:

Quote:The numbers are impressive. Rapoport reported that Martin's deal covers five years and is worth $35.75 million. In addition, $15 million is guaranteed and it covers an average of $7.25 million over three years. The Max value of the deal is $42.5 million, Rapoport added.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000642766/article/doug-martin-agrees-to-fiveyear-deal-with-buccaneers
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Why would we need a RB?
Reply/Quote