Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Day Mock
1(21) Frank Ragnow, C Arkansas
Huge need filled early. This guy should be great and fits what Frank Pollack likes to do

2(46) Donte Jackson, CB LSU
PacMan’s replacement. He could be gone, but may still be there because of runs on other positions

3(77) Lorenzo Carter, EDGE Georgia
He has potential to be a solid edge player to go along with Lawson, Willis and Dunlap.

3(100) Geron Chistian, OT Louisville
He has potential to be our next starting RT and will add quality depth

4(112) Dane Cruikshank, S Arizona
Bengals need Safety depth. He is more of a centerfielder than Williams or Iloka and could push for playing time early in Austin’s 3 safety system.

5(151) Kyle Lauletta, QB Richmond
Here is a great backup with potential to replace Dalton down the line or maybe even trade bait in a few years (hopefully they learned from McCarron)

5(158) Daurice Fountain, WR Northern Iowa
You know they are drafting a WR. They have brought him in for a visit. Super productive and has return ability

5(170) Tegray Scales, LB Indiana
Another productive player who has been linked to the team. They need LB depth

7(249) Ike Boettger, G/T Iowa
Iowa usually produces solid o-lineman and this adds more depth at a weakness

7(252) Deon Yelder, TE Western Kentucky
High upside TE that could provide depth if Eifert can’t stay healthy

7(253) Boston Scott, RB La Tech
They have showed a lot of interest in him and he would provide a change of pace back to go along with Mixon and Bernard.

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 02:04 PM)TheWhoDeyKid Wrote: 1(21) Frank Ragnow, C Arkansas
Huge need filled early.  This guy should be great and fits what Frank Pollack likes to do

2(46) Donte Jackson, CB LSU
PacMan’s replacement.  He could be gone, but may still be there because of runs on other positions

3(77) Lorenzo Carter, EDGE Georgia
He has potential to be a solid edge player to go along with Lawson, Willis and Dunlap.

3(100) Geron Chistian, OT Louisville
He has potential to be our next starting RT and will add quality depth

4(112) Dane Cruikshank, S Arizona
Bengals need Safety depth.  He is more of a centerfielder than Williams or Iloka and could push for playing time early in Austin’s 3 safety system.

5(151) Kyle Lauletta, QB Richmond
Here is a great backup with potential to replace Dalton down the line or maybe even trade bait in a few years (hopefully they learned from McCarron)

5(158) Daurice Fountain, WR Northern Iowa
You know they are drafting a WR.  They have brought him in for a visit.  Super productive and has return ability

5(170) Tegray Scales, LB Indiana
Another productive player who has been linked to the team.  They need LB depth

7(249) Ike Boettger, G/T Iowa
Iowa usually produces solid o-lineman and this adds more depth at a weakness

7(252) Deon Yelder, TE Western Kentucky
High upside TE that could provide depth if Eifert can’t stay healthy

7(253) Boston Scott, RB La Tech
They have showed a lot of interest in him and he would provide a change of pace back to go along with Mixon and 
Geron Christian looks like a better prospect then other guys I've checked out,I'd definitely take him at that spot. I really like Dante Jones but don't think he deserves a 2nd rounder . I'd much rather go Ronnie Harrison or Sam Hubbard at that spot. Lorenzo Carter I really like him as a player but I'm afraid he won't fit in our 4-3 defense especially already having Lawson .I think you could be right about them 7th rounders since they met them. I do like cruikshank I just hope he is good enough to be safety. Daurice fountain I do like him as a prospect ,also check out wims from Georgia and Darren Carrington ,both are late round sleepers in my opinion. As in the qb I don't really think they should take one,because is that late round qb going to be better then andy,no . Will they release the qb they just signed this off season. I don't think so. So I think the next qb they want to stash on the ps since we don't carry 3 qbs ever.
Reply/Quote
Great mock, what can i say, you should put this one in the official prediction thread by Bfine as well.

Very realistic. Love the Ragnow, Carter, Christian, Fountain, Boettger picks.

Great job WhodeyKid. Great job. Cool
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 04:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great mock, what can i say, you should put this one in the official prediction thread by Bfine as well.

Very realistic. Love the Ragnow, Carter, Christian, Fountain, Boettger picks.

Great job WhodeyKid. Great job. Cool

Thanks Nate :andy:

[Image: sig.jpg]

[Image: monkeysridingdogsherdingsheep1.gif?w=1000]
Reply/Quote
Love the first 5 got damn. Those are all impactful players addressing needs as well however the rest remind me of a shart I had.
Reply/Quote