Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lorenzo Carter Linebacker Georgia
(04-26-2018, 03:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Could be right, that is what good ole Jim O said. No Linebacker till the mid rounds.

Lorenzo Carter just seems like a Merv pick. But i guess Lawson is already here and they think he can cover
and stop the run. I hope he can, putting a lot of eggs in that one basket. Vigil and Evans are WILL backers
from all i have seen of them, Vigil especially was terrible at SAM last year.

His one good game against the Bills he was playing WILL and Burfict was playing SAM ironically.

You don't even need Lawson to become a cover LB. His role should be early-down run-stuffing SAM and nickel edge rusher.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 04:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: You don't even need Lawson to become a cover LB. His role should be early-down run-stuffing SAM and nickel edge rusher.

Sounds great to me, i think he could do this for sure.
Reply/Quote
HOw many times do we strike out with these tweeners and we just drafted a better prospect like this in Willis. Gimme a 4-3 backer no projects please.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:58 PM)Synric Wrote: I really liked what I seen out of Evans last year. I believe he is going to steal one of the 3 down linebacker spots.

I liked Evans as well.   I just think Carter and Uchenna Nwosu are Marvin type of players that he cannot resist.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote