Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Dream
So I don’t dream anymore, haven’t in years until last night. It was weird cause I’ve laid off football these past few months more than I can remember ever. But I had a dream last night that freakin
PITT traded up to select Tua. But it was a dream so of course it didn’t stop there, they kept trying to draft Love too. Lol so guess they try to cheat in dreams too. But yea they traded up into the first and picked Tua and Love?!? No idea what it means. I’m sure it’s nothing but there it is.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 11:26 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So I don’t dream anymore, haven’t in years until last night. It was weird cause I’ve laid off football these past few months more than I can remember ever. But I had a dream last night that freakin
PITT traded up to select Tua. But it was a dream so of course it didn’t stop there, they kept trying to draft Love too. Lol so guess they try to cheat in dreams too. But yea they traded up into the first and picked Tua and Love?!? No idea what it means. I’m sure it’s nothing but there it is.

Weird dream, that sure would be stupid, wish they were that stupid.

I like Tua but he is a major risk with his injury history and Love throws interceptions and comes from a small school.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2020, 11:26 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So I don’t dream anymore, haven’t in years until last night. It was weird cause I’ve laid off football these past few months more than I can remember ever. But I had a dream last night that freakin

That would be one hell of a trade from pick 49.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 07:38 PM)McC Wrote: That would be one hell of a trade from pick 49.  

Yeah it would I don't think TKUHL is Nostradamus lol
Reply/Quote