Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft NOT over. Lets see undrafted free agents we get.
After draft there were still some player that could have gone from round 4 to round 7 undrafted..  Centers which there are always good undrafted centers. Guards still.  Linebackers. Running backs that were high school and college stars of their teams. ...The draft is not over. We got Burfict AFTER the draft...The draft is not over. ...I want to see who Bengals can get as undrafted free agents. Hopefully not just guys in Cincy area they can give a bus pass to instead of flying them in for camp. ....There are still players out there maybe better than some of our picks....I would like to see another kicker brought in because I sure remember drafting kickers that ended up awful. ..Why not an undrafted center to challenge Bodine. ..I'm all for undrafted O Line help since we went weak on it considering our glaring needs at O Line. ..Maybe a big giant of a DT that is great at stopping the run. You know, sometimes you need that more than a pass rusher against teams running it up your gut.

I may like this draft more after I see our undrafted free agents lists of names.  Burfict shows the draft does not stop when ESPN signs off.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote