Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Order
Well, now that the Bills game is no more.
We own the tiebreaker in the draft against all the 12-4 teams. And I believe we have the toughest strength of schedule so we would have been at the bottom of that list. Of course, we will be picking at #32, so this is moot, and all the 12-4 teams won't lose the same week anyway, but ...
To be fair, I'm not sure what dropping the Bills game does to our strength of schedule, which should still be very high regardless.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 02:18 AM)puddycat Wrote: Well, now that the Bills game is no more.
We own the tiebreaker in the draft against all the 12-4 teams.  And I believe we have the toughest strength of schedule so we would have been at the bottom of that list.  Of course, we will be picking at #32, so this is moot, and all the 12-4 teams won't lose the same week anyway, but ...
To be fair, I'm not sure what dropping the Bills game does to our strength of schedule, which should still be very high regardless.

If you want to start a credible draft thread, may want to start with knowing in 2022 Miami forfeited their 1st round pick and in 2024 their 4th round pick for tampering with Brady and Sean Payton.

#32 in 2023 is the first pick in round #2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote