Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Predictions - Go out on a limb
Calvin Ridley falls out of the first. Vea is available at pick 21.
Reply/Quote
I could see Ridley falling, too.
I'm thinking Rudolph goes higher than expected. Definitely in the first round. Don't see the Steelers passing on him if he falls that far.
Also think the top two defensive tackles are gone before we pick at 21. I think Washington and Dallas or Detroit go defensive tackle.
Could see Wynn and Hernandez possibly gone too. I think Seattle goes with a guard and the Ravens go with a tackle.

I think we have our pick between the top center, a linebacker, a tight end, or possibly a guard drops to us.
To me, it's between a center and a tight end.

Also, I remember Adrian Peterson dropped in his draft to pick 7. Think Barkley gets drafted 6 by the Colts if the Guard Nelson isn't there.
Also see potential for the Browns to trade down with Buffalo from the 4 spot. That way they get 3 first round picks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 03:38 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: I could see Ridley falling, too.
I'm thinking Rudolph goes higher than expected. Definitely in the first round. Don't see the Steelers passing on him if he falls that far.
Also think the top two defensive tackles are gone before we pick at 21. I think Washington and Dallas or Detroit go defensive tackle.
Could see Wynn and Hernandez possibly gone too. I think Seattle goes with a guard and the Ravens go with a tackle.

I think we have our pick between the top center, a linebacker, a tight end, or possibly a guard drops to us.
To me, it's between a center and a tight end.

Also, I remember Adrian Peterson dropped in his draft to pick 7. Think Barkley gets drafted 6 by the Colts if the Guard Nelson isn't there.
Also see potential for the Browns to trade down with Buffalo from the 4 spot. That way they get 3 first round picks.

Man, i hope the Stealers don't get Rudolph, would have to hate the guy and i think he will be a good QB in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 09:37 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Sig bet?
I bet that he goes within the first two rounds, you bet that he goes after.
The loser must put that they were wrong in their sig and will not post a mock draft for next year's draft (2019) for the entire year.

I'm down with that. But I do believe he will go before round 3-4 I just don't believe that he'll do anything first 2 years. But I agree to that bet
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 08:53 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I'm down with that. But I do believe he will go before round 3-4 I just don't believe that he'll do anything first 2 years. But I agree to that bet

Care to double down on that bet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 08:53 PM)Jpoore Wrote: I'm down with that. But I do believe he will go before round 3-4 I just don't believe that he'll do anything first 2 years. But I agree to that bet

Care to explain why Jpoore, the heart thing or what?

Mo Hurst is like the next Geno Atkins.
Reply/Quote
Baker Mayfield falls out of first Rd and is the 6th QB taken overall. I find it really hard to believe that teams like the Broncos, Dolphins, and Cardnials will draft a QB in the first RD because they can get a day one contributor in the top 15. Plus if their is a QB that will fall it's a precived short, system, and already been arrested QB that would fall. I think he is the Best QB in the draft I just don't think teams are going to look past all of those things.
The Chargers will get either Rosen or Darnold in the top 3 picks.
Josh Allen will go 12th overall.
Patriots will be the biggest winners of the draft.
Odell Beckham will be a Colt.
Browns will get Bradley Chubb, Denzel Ward, and Lamar Jackson in the first RD.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson the QB from Louisville ends up in the AFCN in Baltimore or Cincinnati
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The Ravens jump ahead of the Bills and select Lamar Jackson
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2018, 03:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hopefully he goes to us. Mine...

Orlando Brown falls to the late 3rd where the Bengals pick him with our comp pick.
I know it said crazy, but I will bet you a six pack of your choice that he doesn't last past the second round.  
Reply/Quote
Here's 2:

1. There are 6 QBs taken in the 1st round (Darnold, Rosen, Jackson, Allen, Mayfield, and Rudolph)

2. The Patriots will draft a quarterback with one of their first 3 picks
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 10:19 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Lamar Jackson the QB from Louisville ends up in the AFCN in Baltimore or Cincinnati
I could see Jackson going to Baltimore.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 02:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Calvin Ridley falls out of the first. Vea is available at pick 21.

If Vea is there at 21 how can the Bengals pass?  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 02:08 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If Vea is there at 21 how can the Bengals pass?  

If they don’t view him as a 3-down DT. That’s how.

Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 11:22 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I know it said crazy, but I will bet you a six pack of your choice that he doesn't last past the second round.  

We would have to do is by mail man lol

Lets just have an imaginary 6 pack and we both drink them on Draft weekend brother.

I think Orlando Brown will fall, he did a little better at his Pro Day but teams will question his effort as they should.

He is not a good run blocker and with his size is kind of inexcusable.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 09:08 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Care to double down on that bet?

Sure
(04-13-2018, 09:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Care to explain why Jpoore, the heart thing or what?

Mo Hurst is like the next Geno Atkins.

Nothing medical. But my problem is where he's rated to go and his play. First let's start off with the where he's rated to go. First round? Hell no. There's 6-7 dts that will go rd1 next year, as well as 3 this year that are obviously better than him. Now let's get to his play. He's the Andy Dalton of 3-techs. Good against trash opponents but when. He goes up against a good guard or center, he fades away and does nothing. I bring up the osu game when I mention Hurst. He had by my count 3 plays where he got push in the backfield Keep in mind he was going up against mj a guard who won't sniff the NFL(easily osu weakest link on oline). Every other play he got stood up, pushed back, or taken to the ground or out of the play. And the one time he went up against price he got pushed back 10 yards. 10 yards! Against the only top tier  NFL caliber lineman. That's why I dislike him in first couple rounds. I know his pff rating and everyone's super high on him, but he's not first 2 rounds worthy. Like I said at best 1/the best Dt in this year/next year's draft after

Dexter Lawrence
Ed Oliver,
Dreemont Jones
Vita vea
Taven Bryan
Brandon Phillips
Christian willing
Rashan Gary
Jeffery Simmons
Trenton Thompson(who is the real next Geno). 
Reply/Quote
Derwin James or Marcus Davenport fall to us at 21
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2018, 06:36 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Derwin James or Marcus Davenport fall to us at 21

Iccould see davenpot falling as hes edge 3 in a weak edge class, but no way in hell James gets past packers.
Reply/Quote
Bengals go CB at 21 after the top 2 lb's, top 2 dt's, Davenport, James, and McGlinchey are all gone. They aren't taking a center or guard at 21 I'm nearly certain.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 09:37 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Sig bet?
I bet that he goes within the first two rounds, you bet that he goes after.
The loser must put that they were wrong in their sig and will not post a mock draft for next year's draft (2019) for the entire year.

Even though the reasoning for why Maurice Hurst has fallen out of the first two rounds is because teams don't trust his heart condition being cleared, a bet is a bet and I lost. Upholding my end with an update to my sig and I will not post another mock draft for the next 365 days.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote