Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Tiers?
Anyone have any good websites for draft tiers?

I've never used them before, which is stupid of me, but I'm turning over a new crippled leaf.

THANKS!
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2023, 08:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anyone have any good websites for draft tiers?

I've never used them before, which is stupid of me, but I'm turning over a new crippled leaf.

THANKS!

https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ppr-cheatsheets.php
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 09:01 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/ppr-cheatsheets.php

That’s the one I was going to use!

THANKS!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:07 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: That’s the one I was going to use!

THANKS!

Google “cbs fantasy tiers” as well. I utilize both of them to get multiple data points. I used CBS forever until fantasy pros became a thing.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:19 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: Google “cbs fantasy tiers” as well. I utilize both of them to get multiple data points. I used CBS forever until fantasy pros became a thing.

I never really used draft tiers because I thought I was smart enough to draft better and I put emotion into drafting.

I have won a few titles but I’m going strictly draft tiers this season and seeing how it treats me.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 12:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I never really used draft tiers because I thought I was smart enough to draft better and I put emotion into drafting.

I have won a few titles but I’m going strictly draft tiers this season and seeing how it treats me.

For fantasy purposes it’s much better. You need to keep an eye out on people drafting behind you. Getting the last player from a tier is a good thing, especially if there is positional value.

It’s all data and analytics. If you draft chase 3 overall and it comes back and Derrick Henry is there and then it’s a drop off (I’m making this scenario up), but olave, waddle and someone else is there. It would make sense to take Henry and most likely one of the other receivers in that tier fall to you.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 12:30 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: For fantasy purposes it’s much better.  You need to keep an eye out on people drafting behind you. Getting the last player from a tier is a good thing, especially if there is positional value.  

It’s all data and analytics.  If you draft chase 3 overall and it comes back and Derrick Henry is there and then it’s a drop off (I’m making this scenario up), but olave, waddle and someone else is there.  It would make sense to take Henry and most likely one of the other receivers in that tier fall to you.

Yeah, it's obviously the best way to do it and I made tiers last year but didn't follow them.

I should have been winning more fantasy ships every year!

A few of the people I play with I know for a fact do that, so maybe not.
Reply/Quote