Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft day is here & forum appreciation!
Obviously, we're living during a crazy time stemming from the covid-19 pandemic. Sports are a nice escape from reality so I hope everyone is able to enjoy the draft tonight and forget about all the blah stuff going on in life.

As Bengals fans, we get the extra excitement of holding the first pick which makes the draft especially fun.

Additionally, I wanted to share my appreciation for this forum. This is a fun community with seemingly good people posting. There are knowledgeable posters here, true fans, and the mods are chill enough that posts can also be made that aren't over-the-top serious. I enjoy getting to post and read posts here at the Bengals Board.

Happy draft day!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:51 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Obviously, we're living during a crazy time stemming from the covid-19 pandemic. Sports are a nice escape from reality so I hope everyone is able to enjoy the draft tonight and forget about all the blah stuff going on in life.

As Bengals fans, we get the extra excitement of holding the first pick which makes the draft especially fun.

Additionally, I wanted to share my appreciation for this forum. This is a fun community with seemingly good people posting. There are knowledgeable posters here, true fans, and the mods are chill enough that posts can also be made that aren't over-the-top serious. I enjoy getting to post and read posts here at the Bengals Board.

Happy draft day!

The BEST community Wink

Not to make it an, "us vs. them," thing, but CJ constantly spouts that they're the best community of Bengal fans... then you read their delusions, petty squabbles etc., nothing even close to TBB.

Bengalholic always deserves a ton of kudos for rising the board from the ashes Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:51 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Obviously, we're living during a crazy time stemming from the covid-19 pandemic.  Sports are a nice escape from reality so I hope everyone is able to enjoy the draft tonight and forget about all the blah stuff going on in life.

Additionally, I wanted to share my appreciation for this forum.  This is a fun community with seemingly good people posting.  There are knowledgeable posters here, true fans, and the mods are chill enough that posts can also be made that aren't over-the-top serious.  I enjoy getting to post and read posts here at the Bengals Board.

Happy draft day!

Happy Draft Day!  And thank you to Bengalholic and the mods for everything they do.  
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 09:20 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: The BEST community Wink

Not to make it an, "us vs. them," thing, but CJ constantly spouts that they're the best community of Bengal fans... then you read their delusions, petty squabbles etc., nothing even close to TBB.

Bengalholic always deserves a ton of kudos for rising the board from the ashes Big Grin

I also think this board is better than the one we had on Bengals.com.  
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 09:25 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I also think this board is better than the one we had on Bengals.com.  

I would second that.  WAY better!!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
This board truly is an awesome place to celebrate our Bengal fanhood! Tonight begins a new era for Bengals football, as we choose our new franchise QB to lead us to the promised land!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I believe this to be one of the most exciting drafts for Bengals fans in a long time.I appreciate this board as well.Good job guys.
Reply/Quote
I forgot to add to my original post that tonight is going to be sweet...

[Image: 1199361986.jpg.0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I don’t know any other bengals board, so bengalholic and everyone deserves my thanks for not making me want to go exploring.

Was on the original site too. Lots of good folks
Reply/Quote
September, here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!! hai..hai..hiiiiiiike!
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to start the new era of Bengal football tonite.

And for sure, this is the best NFL board out there. Thanks to Bengalholic and all the admins for preventing mayhem and in fighting not an easy task with a passionate diverse fanbase.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I definitely appreciate all the time everyone puts into their mock drafts and player evaluations. Hopefully this draft goes down in Bengals history as one of the best!

Here’s to a successful draft weekend!
Reply/Quote
I have to admit it was no small feat to keep the board from desolving into the short version of Betham Royal Hospital colloquially known as bedlam ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Happy "Joe Burrow Becomes a Bengal" Day!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 08:51 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Obviously, we're living during a crazy time stemming from the covid-19 pandemic.  Sports are a nice escape from reality so I hope everyone is able to enjoy the draft tonight and forget about all the blah stuff going on in life.

Additionally, I wanted to share my appreciation for this forum.  This is a fun community with seemingly good people posting.  There are knowledgeable posters here, true fans, and the mods are chill enough that posts can also be made that aren't over-the-top serious.  I enjoy getting to post and read posts here at the Bengals Board.

Happy draft day!

I am so excited for draft and us with #1 pick overall is icing on the cake.

We do have great mods and so glad Holic got us back up. This board is way better than the previous board thanks to how it is run.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Happy draft day!

This community is awesome for sure. It's what makes this such a great place to talk football and hang out with other Bengals fans.

Here's to hoping the Bengals have an outstanding draft and continue to give us all reasons to be excited and optimistic for the upcoming season!  Joe
Reply/Quote
I am too lazy to go look and see if go-bengals still exists but I was there for a LOOOOONG time before I got sick of the negativity. Anyway...this may be the most watched NFL draft in the history with sports fans so starved for something sports related.
Reply/Quote
I've been on a few boards and believe I have found a home over the last couple of years! Great to get to know people, would love to set and have a beer with a lot of you! I can only imagine the energy Joe is bringing to the city, because fans like me that live a long way from Cincy are excited as well! Well deserved!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 11:50 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I've been on a few boards and believe I have found a home over the last couple of years! Great to get to know people, would love to set and have a beer with a lot of you! I can only imagine the energy Joe is bringing to the city, because fans like me that live a long way from Cincy are excited as well!  Well deserved!

Well said, good people here worth having a beer with.
Reply/Quote
Today is the first day of the rest of my life.
Reply/Quote