Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft day is here & forum appreciation!
Excited for the draft to start & appreciative of a great website where I can discuss it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I echo the OP and all the positive posts following. Such an excellent board. Love the expertise, the diversity of opinions, the humor and camaraderie. I've had a lot of good laughs, so many really respectful posts and of course the necessary barbs and conflicts - all really well moderated.

A big shout out to Bengalholic and all the Mods. Bless you all!

SO excited about the dawn of the Joe Burrow age and the potential for an awesome next 6 rounds!

Who Dey!!
Reply/Quote
I can remember the excitement back in 04/05/06 with new HC, new Heisman Trophy winning QB, the mother ship just launched, thrill in the air. I'm ready to get that feeling back with an even better forum. Big thanks to Holic, Sunset, Shake n Blake, Benton, Bengalzona and any others I'm forgetting.

Wishing Wildcats Forever was here to see it changing, hopefully.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Always glad to be part of this great message board and looking forward to the draft, especially day 2 and 3. As a more casual fan that isn't exactly a fountain of football knowledge I appreciate the others here that know a lot more than me and share their insights. Looking forward to the 2020 season and sharing thoughts here with fellow Bengals fans.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Great thread Tecmo. Thanks to Holic and all the mods for what they do. A new era begins today.

Lets get this Offense humming after that Defense driven Free Agency. Rock On Joe
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 02:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Great thread Techmo. Thanks to Holic and all the mods for what they do. A new era begins today.

Lets get this Offense humming after that Defense driven Free Agency. Rock On  Joe

Hey now, let's be careful.  Tecmo, not Techmo.  We don't want to disparage a great video game:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecmo_Super_Bowl

Who Dey! & I'm only kidding around about the Tecmo v Techmo thing.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 03:13 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hey now, let's be careful.  Tecmo, not Techmo.  We don't want to disparage a great video game:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecmo_Super_Bowl

Who Dey! & I'm only kidding around about the Tecmo v Techmo thing.

Thanks for catching that, didn't notice it the first time lol

EDIT!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 12:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Now the pressure’s on me to stay alive to witness our first Lombardi.  Who Dey   Hehe
Reply/Quote
Speedy here, infrequent poster, frequent reader. This site is a welcome distraction from the real world. Love you all.
Reply/Quote
Big day for Bengals nation! Definitely have the excitement about the team that has been missing the past few years.
Shout out to the moderators and board admin, great forum!
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2020, 09:52 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I forgot to add to my original post that tonight is going to be sweet...

[Image: 1199361986.jpg.0.jpg]

I remember when many of us were here for the college playoffs, interacting as we watched Joe put up those Madden numbers.  It's great that we have this forum to do things like that.

And, damn, that seems like a year ago....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote