Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft night prediction
I predict that 30 seconds after the Bengals go on the clock, the call is made and Joe Burrow is our QB. Then you'll have to find new jokes.
Reply/Quote
Commercial during our pick. Also we reach on a guy with no tape to show,
Reply/Quote
I predict the Bengals will pick only one true LB and select one of those huge hybrid safeties. I also predict the Bengals will trade down in the Second round for an extra 4th rounder.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 04:18 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I predict the Bengals will pick only one true LB and select one of those huge hybrid safeties. I also predict the Bengals will trade down in the Second round for an extra 4th rounder.

I can definitely see us (Bengals) trading down from the top spot in the 2nd. I’m gonna have to look it up cause it seems the first pick in the 2nd most likely gets traded.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 04:31 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I can definitely see us (Bengals) trading down from the top spot in the 2nd. I’m gonna have to look it up cause it seems the first pick in the 2nd most likely gets traded.

It hasn’t the last couple years. Arizona and Cleveland kept their picks.

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Brown's 12 year old Dell laptop running Windows Vista crashes just as we go on the clock to make our pick.  We don't get it in on time and the Redskins get Burrow.

In 2003 the Vikings had the #7 pick.  Due to confusion over a trade for the #10 pick the Vikings let time elapse and two teams picked before they finally made the #9 pick.

Same thing happened to the Ravens in 2011, but it was later in the first round (#26) and they only slipped one spot.

I actually have worried about that too.  Can we just sign him before draft night?
Reply/Quote
I think I read some meager that the bengals spend a lot of cash on technology so I predict none of that will happen.

I predict some team without an elite O line to tradeup into the Giants spot and select tua.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 09:18 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I think I read some meager that the bengals spend a lot of cash on technology so I predict none of that will happen.

I predict some team without an elite O line to tradeup into the Giants spot and select tua.

Tua won't last long with brittle bones and no O line.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 08:19 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I predict that 30 seconds after the Bengals go on the clock, the call is made and Joe Burrow is our QB. Then you'll have to find new jokes.

... And 30 seconds later; Joey Porter breaks into Joe Burrow's house and coughs on him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 04:18 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: I predict the Bengals will pick only one true LB and select one of those huge hybrid safeties. I also predict the Bengals will trade down in the Second round for an extra 4th rounder.

Bengals trade #33 to Houston, which royal fukked itself in FA, for its #40 & #58. Houston desperate for a WR needs this trade. This gets done even with dial up.
Reply/Quote
We have our pick ready and it's Burrow. Maybe you actually see us trade back up into the first later on if a quality LB or WR we want gets within reach.

And yes I believe we are going to take WR early. Ross is probably on a "prove it" basis right now and they know AJ has had injury issues. ZT will want another #1 type receiver.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 02:49 PM)jason Wrote: ... And 30 seconds later; Joey Porter breaks into Joe Burrow's house and coughs on him.

...and steals his watch.

(Forgive me for piggybacking on your most excellent joke).
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 03:44 PM)McC Wrote: ...and steals his watch.

(Forgive me for piggybacking on your most excellent joke).

I'd forgotten about that Levi Jones incident til I watched that video in smack talk. Porter's a grade A piece of shit.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 04:32 PM)jason Wrote: I'd forgotten about that Levi Jones incident til I watched that video in smack talk. Porter's a grade A piece of shit.

That’s an insult to shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 04:32 PM)jason Wrote: I'd forgotten about that Levi Jones incident til I watched that video in smack talk. Porter's a grade A piece of shit.

**** Jerry Porter

Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Brown's 12 year old Dell laptop running Windows Vista crashes just as we go on the clock to make our pick.  We don't get it in on time and the Redskins get Burrow.

In 2003 the Vikings had the #7 pick.  Due to confusion over a trade for the #10 pick the Vikings let time elapse and two teams picked before they finally made the #9 pick.

Same thing happened to the Ravens in 2011, but it was later in the first round (#26) and they only slipped one spot.

They upgraded to Windows Vista? Wow! When did that happen? I thought they were still using the "old" system.[Image: yFp_S1uqan-XLVtbtXxx457u6J9ED6SWFv9Qh0CK...80-h220-no]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2020, 04:39 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: That’s an insult to shit

Is there a Steeler who isn’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2020, 04:07 AM)Benton Wrote: I think the Bengals have done great this off-season and will continue that trend on draft night.

Joe

We have a winner.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
I predict that as soon as the Bengals pick is announced, all stations covering the draft will go to a commercial break only the have the second pick announced and those stations will spend 20 minutes talking about the second pick.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
I predict the Bengals first round pick is already in and we all know who it is. Just not officially announced yet due to media reasons. Even if the Bengals have to send in the pick via USPS mail it is a done deal by April 23.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote