Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft rumors.
If this doesn’t belong here, Mods please move thread to the appropriate forum.

Rumors are swirling and this is the latest draft rumor I’ve heard regarding the Bengals. Would you take this trade with the Phins?

Bengals get
Josh Rosen
2020 Rd 1 5th pick
2020 Rd 1 26th pick
2020 4th rd pick

Dolphins get
2020 Rd 1 1st pick
2021 late round pick
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
I would quit the Bengals if they accepted that horrendous trade.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: If this doesn’t belong here, Mods please move thread to the appropriate forum.

Rumors are swirling and this is the latest draft rumor I’ve heard regarding the Bengals. Would you take this trade with the Phins?

Bengals get
Josh Rosen
2020 Rd 1 5th pick
2020 Rd 1 26th pick
2020 4th rd pick

Dolphins get
2020 Rd 1 1st pick
2021 late round pick

I'll make this brief----

HELL NO!!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You've GOT to be out of your mind to even remotely consider that.

Where are you reading these, "rumours?" From a Miami-based site?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Worst trade imaginable. Sick
Reply/Quote
Nope. If they dont think Rosen is a good qb, why would we think that?

So we get 3 picks and a guy we are releasing in a year or 2 and we lose the 1st overall and a late pick next year.

Hard pass. Trade talks begin with all 3 firsts. If those arent in the convo it's not a discussion.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:59 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: You've GOT to be out of your mind to even remotely consider that.

Where are you reading these, "rumours?" From a Miami-based site?

It's like when people were saying the Panthers would somehow end up with Burrow.  Why?  Cuz Joe Brady and cuz they really, really wanted him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Yeah this is going to get torched, but that deal is no good. The Bengals won't make a deal unless it is too good to pass up (3 1sts, 2021 2nd and Rosen) and Rosen is a throw in not a valued chip.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:02 PM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah this is going to get torched, but that deal is no good.  The Bengals won't make a deal unless it is too good to pass up (3 1sts, 2021 2nd and Rosen) and Rosen is a throw in not a valued chip.

It'd take 2 more first round picks, at least, in my book.
Reply/Quote
Nah...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
the only offer I would accept is all the first and 2nd round picks. Maybe next years 1st just because

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
and that's only because I would love to mock out 3 first round and 3 second-round picks this year

Reply/Quote
The only way I would consider a trade with the Dolphins if they use one of their 2020 1st to move up to #3 overall then they can give the Bengals both remaining 1st and both 2nd, a 2021 first and a 2021 second...and they would have to fund all beer to PBS for 5 years.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:57 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: If this doesn’t belong here, Mods please move thread to the appropriate forum.

Bengals get
Josh Rosen
2020 Rd 1 5th pick
2020 Rd 1 26th pick
2020 4th rd pick

Dolphins get
2020 Rd 1 1st pick
2021 late round pick
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:07 PM)Synric Wrote: The only way I would consider a trade with the Dolphins if they use one of their 2020 1st to move up to #3 overall then they can give the Bengals both remaining 1st and both 2nd, a 2021 first and a 2021 second...and they would have to fund all beer to PBS for 5 years.

and change their names to the miami tuna's 

Reply/Quote
In 2016 the Titans dropped from #1 to #15 (which is a bigger drop than to #5) but look what they got in return. . . a first (15), two seconds (43, 45) and a third (76) in 2016 plus a first and a third in 2017.

in 2012 the Rams dropped from #2 to #6 and they got 3 first round picks ('12, '13,'14) and a second ('12)

In 2011 the Browns gave up the #6 pick (obviously worth much less than the #1) and they got two first round picks ('11, '12), a second ('11) and two fourths ('11, '12). But they dropped all the way to #27.

I don't think we trade the #1 for anything because it seems to have worked out perfectly that the highest rated QB in many years is available, but to even begin talking I'd need all three of the Dolphins first round picks this year, plus a first next year, and a couple of second round picks.
Reply/Quote
No.

That is the extent of my contribution to this thread.
Reply/Quote
Only responding to say that that proposal does not deserve a response.
Reply/Quote

Bengals get
Josh Rosen
2020 Rd 1 5th pick
2020 Rd 1 26th pick
2020 4th rd pick

Dolphins get
2020 Rd 1 1st pick
2021 late round pick

Rumors by whom?  Reporters with nothing else better to do.  No way anyone who knows would be speaking to a dumb azz journalist.
I saw one similar on NFL.com.  Just killing time and meeting their word quota to keep their job in these trying times.

Ignore that stuff since the draft is almost 6 weeks away.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In 2016 the Titans dropped from #1 to #15 (which is a bigger drop than to #5) but look what they got in return.  .  . a first (15), two seconds (43, 45) and a third (76) in 2016 plus a first and a third in 2017.

in 2012 the Rams dropped from #2 to #6 and they got 3 first round picks ('12, '13,'14) and a second ('12)

In 2011 the Browns gave up the #6 pick (obviously worth much less than the #1) and they got two first round picks ('11, '12), a second ('11) and two fourths ('11, '12).  But they dropped all the way to #27.

I don't think we trade the #1 for anything because it seems to have worked out perfectly that the highest rated QB in many years is available, but to even begin talking I'd need all three of the Dolphins first round picks this year, plus a first next year, and a couple of second round picks.

I'm with Fred on this, before we even try to discuss trading anything, if their 3 1sts from this year and 1 from next year aren't on the table then I'm not wasting my time and I could care less about Rosen.
Reply/Quote