Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go home TDN. You're drunk
So I think I just won the draft challenge. TDN predictive board does some silly things sometimes.

1 Jugular joe burrow.

2 Andrew Thomas?
Looking at the first round, 5 cbs taken, a couple guards taken also, and ross blacklock. Round 2 had all 3 LBs whom we all like (queen, murray, Baun), but I will stress that you cant reach for a need when there is huge value sitting in your face. Andrew Thomas is a dream, our plug and play RT day 1, and there is no more worry of bad O line play.

3 Kyle Dugger
Gifted athlete, more of a tweener between SS and WILL, can be molded either way and ST ace potential.

4  akeem Davis-Gaither

We get our LB here. Good athlete, great in space, flows well to the football. Really good value here.

5 Harrison Hand

Developmental CB who is very intelligent  and lays some good wood. Plenty of length and willing tackler in run support. Starter potential in the 5th.

6 Michael Divinity Jr.

A project, Michael has experience playing strongside LB and the edge. Has the tools, but really needs development before he sees the field.

7 Lynn Bowden

Speed kills at WR. He has good hands and is a good route runner. He is best as a slot receiver but he can be used as a gadget player with his speed.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, thought my Draft was completely unrealistic that I did on TDN. Feels like your are fleecing.

Well done fleecing Gdale, that's what you gotta do. ThumbsUp

Getting Andrew Thomas at 33 then Dugger and Gaither is pretty awesome. Smirk

Nice Mock, I am going to change it up and try to go the non drunk route, at least with mocks.
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2020, 11:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, thought my Draft was completely unrealistic that I did on TDN. Feels like your are fleecing.

Well done fleecing Gdale, that's what you gotta do. ThumbsUp

Getting Andrew Thomas at 33 then Dugger and Gaither is pretty awesome. Smirk

Nice Mock, I am going to change it up and try to go the non drunk route, at least with mocks.

Thing is, the draft is mostly unpredictable except for a 20 or so players. The draft COULD end up like this, where a really talented player falls out of the first. TDN has some weird stuff going on since ceedee lamb went 2nd. 

I have no idea why Thomas is sliding as much  as he has been. Early in the year he was rated the best OL in the draft, and now hes like the 4th ot 5th? Insane.
Reply/Quote
TDN is going through some stuff with the OTs.

I've had mocks where Thomas is there at 33 and I've had mocks where Jones is there at 65.

Is either even remotely realistic? NO.

And it ripples the entire draft into being unrealistic.

It's kind of annoying, tbh.
Reply/Quote