Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DraftKings Help...... PLEASE!!
Joined a DraftKings one-week league that's only for Monday's game (Baltimore-Cleveland) and Thursday's game (Green Bay-Detroit) and my players from Monday got me a pretty solid start (J. Allen- 18.4, Aiken- 20, Benjamin- 22, Barnidge- 16.1, Browns D-9), so I'm only down a little over 49 points going into Thursday Night Football, and I have 240 PMR remaining, whereas only one other person has that many minutes remaining with more points than me.

Thursday's game:

Starting Stafford, which I could start Rogers over him (have the money), but the Packers receivers have been struggling lately, plus Stafford put up 242 and 2 scores a few weeks ago, and added with the fact that it's in Detroit, I like Stafford here.

Throw in the fact that I have Calvin Johnson, and the double-points could be golden.

Thoughts?

Second running back spot, I have Lacy, which is pretty much a given.

For my flex, though, I have James Jones, because Cobb has been pretty shitty most of the year, but Jones is boom or bust, so do I go with him, or start say Richard Rogers, Golden Tate, Davonte Adams, or one of Detroit's running backs (which I hate because it's a committee), or someone else?

Going for big money, so any help is very much appreciated!!
Reply/Quote
Thank you so much for all the help Hilarious

I'm going with Golden Tate instead of Jones and just hoping for another five TD performance from Stafford with two to Tate and three to Calvin for 126 and 213, which should get me the W of the weekly league.
Reply/Quote
I'm hinging my first round bye hopes on Stafford over Brees so I'll be rooting for Stafford and an active lions pass game with ya.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 11:33 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thank you so much for all the help  Hilarious

I'm going with Golden Tate instead of Jones and just hoping for another five TD performance from Stafford with two to Tate and three to Calvin for 126 and 213, which should get me the W of the weekly league.

Sorry, I saw this yesterday, but it's very limited as to what your options are.

For the flex, I think I might go with Richard Rodgers. He had a great game against Det last time, where as Tate did not.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've learned to stick with my first instincts on Fan Duel. Never fails when I swap out a player last minute, I get burnt. The Lions have been good lately, but could be due for a bad game tonight. I hope you win some big money tonight.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I hope you switched Tate for Rodgers....
Both had 8 catches, but Rodgers had double the yards and a nice hail mary score.
Reply/Quote
Welp, I think I'm screwed. Stafford with a great first quarter and then nothing. Against Ben and Antonio Brown and EVERY time I'm against Brown he has one of his ridiculous 45 point games.
Reply/Quote
How'd it go Brad? Did you win?
Reply/Quote
Must not have won or maybe he's spending the million. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 09:57 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Welp, I think I'm screwed. Stafford with a great first quarter and then nothing. Against Ben and Antonio Brown and EVERY time I'm against Brown he has one of his ridiculous 45 point games.

Every. GD. Time.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2015, 12:38 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: How'd it go Brad? Did you win?

Not good.

Didn't win any money on the three I entered.

Cry
Reply/Quote