Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drafted In My Cousin's League!
My brother calls me (he can understand me pretty well) at 7:15 and says "Doc's fantasy league's drafting in 15 minutes. I need you to draft for me and be co-manager.........."

Doc's our cousin, so I'm just like sure, but I didn't have time to look at where we were drafting or develop a strategy or anything, and plus my computer moves slower than I do in a track race, so it was tough for me to switch tabs to find the next best player and everything.

The format is two QBs, two RBs, two WRs, two TEs, def, and a kicker.

Weird lineup choice but whatever.

Here's my team:

QB- Jalen Hurts
QB- Russel Wilson
RB- Saquon Barkley
RB- Leonard Fournette
WR- Ja'Marr Chase
WR- DJ Moore
WR- Jaylen Waddle
TE- Dallas Goedert
TE-TJ Hockenson
K- Ryan Succop
DEF- Dolphins

BENCH
WR- Hunter Renfrow
RB- Miles Sanders
WR- Tyler Lockett
QB- Trevor Lawrence
TE- David Njoku
WR- Russel Gage

I have two QBs in the top ten and my third QB is top 16!

Barkley was ranked fifth and Fournette was tenth! I'm a little light on my third back as Miles Sanders is 31st in my rankings........ just have to hope my starters stay healthy.

Chase as my top wideout should be able to win me a lot of weeks, and DJ Moore will have a great year if Baker Mayfield plays well.

Jaylen Waddle should be top twenty, Adams coming to town might steal opportunities from Renfrow but Adams will also draw more coverage, I got Gage like 110 picks later than he was projected to go, and Lockett should be about 37th!

Hopefully, I'll be able to trade for a solid running back.

Goedert should be fifth and Hockenson tenth!

Defense might not put up big points but Miami was the sleeper pick for a lot of sites to end up ranked second!

I'm already thinking I'll need to find a receiver needy team to trade for another good running back.

Let me know what you think!
Reply/Quote
Picked up Alexander Mattison and dropped Lockett just because Dalvin Cook has a high injury risk, so Mattison could potentially have a lot of value!
Reply/Quote