Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drafting Burrow
What a QB the Bengals have. I clearly remember him saying maybe he could turn the franchise around, and of course he'd sign if picked #1. I thought, good luck with that. Never been happier to be proven wrong!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Shoutout to Sunsetbengal he was the first Board member to say hey look out for Joey B LSU.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
As I've said before, Burrow is so good that it isn't insane to say that taking Ross over Mahommes was the right move...for the wrong reason, but you know.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: As I've said before, Burrow is so good that it isn't insane to say that taking Ross over Mahommes was the right move...for the wrong reason, but you know.

Can't go wrong with either of those QBs. Mahomes already has a ring. The next decade of AFC football is going to be incredible with Burrow, Allen, and Mahomes.
Reply/Quote
The title of this thread sounds like a book.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Sign him to a lifetime contract for a share of the team. Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:27 PM)AlphaBengal Wrote: Can't go wrong with either of those QBs. Mahomes already has a ring. The next decade of AFC football is going to be incredible with Burrow, Allen, and Mahomes.

I can see the Bengals being so indebted to Burrow that he ends up owning part of the team as Mario Lemieux did after dragging the Pittsburgh Penguins to success. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:28 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The title of this thread sounds like a book.

That you know we would all buy!
Reply/Quote
Still boggles my mind that people actually wanted Young.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:22 PM)Synric Wrote: Shoutout to Sunsetbengal he was the first Board member to say hey look out for Joey B LSU.

Absolute fact here.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:31 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That you know we would all buy!

They should send a fancy leather-bound copy to anyone here who can recall the drafting of Akili Smith. 
Reply/Quote
Build the statue.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:31 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Still boggles my mind that people actually wanted Young.

And I wanted to wait for Trevor Lawrence....

Sick
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote