Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN DESTINY
Tiger Who Dey Wasted Wasted Wasted Wasted Attitude Smack Attitude Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
...To get in the top 10 Draft picks in 2018
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 02:08 AM)kevin Wrote: Tiger  Who Dey  Wasted  Wasted  Wasted  Wasted Attitude  Smack  Attitude  Who Dey    Tiger

Nothing about this team says playoffs except to the truly delusional.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
sounds Like something on the front page of “the National enquirer,” right under the headline that Jennifer Anniston is having Elvis’s baby.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I didn't predict the Bengals to beat the Steelers, I did predict us to somehow squeeze into the playoffs at 8-8, but now I don't see it happening. Even if we win out, you got to rely on at least 4 other teams ahead of us to lose a few games. I just don't see it...
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 02:08 AM)kevin Wrote: Tiger  Who Dey  Wasted  Wasted  Wasted  Wasted Attitude  Smack  Attitude  Who Dey    Tiger

So I guess they were destined to lose.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Coulda shoulda woulda won the Steelers game is we score more than 3 points in any 2nd half
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 02:08 AM)kevin Wrote: Tiger Who Dey Wasted Wasted Wasted Wasted Attitude Smack Attitude Who Dey Tiger

What?

The bengals don't control anything at this point. The best they could finish is 9-7.

Ravens are 7-5.... so even if they win the next 3 and lose week 17 they still Finish with a better record.
Jags are almost a lock to make playoffs.... but hold a 3 game lead with tiebreaker over Cincy.
Titans (see jags)
Cheifs, chargers, bills, raiders all hold a one game lead currently.
And the jets and dolphins who are both 5-7 are currently ahead of bengals

9-7 might get you in, but the bengals need to win and you need to be a steelers fan on Sunday to have any shot. Then you need to hope some of chargers, raiders, bills, cheifs lose this week.

I'd put the odds at 1.8%
Reply/Quote
BEtter chance of Cincy being eliminated this week than, winning the next 4 games.

CIN (5-7) [5, 6, (E)]:
CIN is already eliminated from division title contention.

CIN is eliminated from the playoffs with:
- CIN loss + BAL win + HOU loss/tie + BAL clinches SoV over CIN OR
- CIN loss + BAL win + JAX win/tie + BAL clinches SoV over CIN OR
- CIN loss + BAL win + BAL clinches SoV over CIN + HOU clinches SoV tie with CIN
Reply/Quote
Better chance of finishing 5-11 than making playoffs

way better chance.
Reply/Quote
To be fair destiny doesn't exactly end at the end of this season. It continues on despite it..and look, I've always said this team's motto is "Well, there's always next season!"..and to add to it this year,"...and son of Paul isn't going to live forever...we think. However it's yet to be proven wrong."
Perhaps this is the "mission statement"..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If the bengals get to the playoffs and end up winning the super bowl. i will celebrate for a week and immediately retire from football and never look back.
Reply/Quote
The best thing this team can realistically do is loseout and get a better draft pick for the new coach to build his team in addition to the pieces we already have
Reply/Quote
Give me two of what he's having

Wasted Wasted
Reply/Quote
This team couldn't control a light switch.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
i wouldn't be shocked if we now win out.....don't make the playoffs but do end up w/ a worse draft pick....
at this point i'd rather the team play well....but barely lose...
I'll never jump off the band wagon....
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 09:59 PM)Steve Wrote: i wouldn't be shocked if we now win out.....don't make the playoffs but do end up w/ a worse draft pick....
at this point i'd rather the team play well....but barely lose...
I'll never jump off the band wagon....

This ain't no wagon....

[Image: nGUNn6b.gif]

And it replays itself year after year.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote