Rd 1 WR- Will "Flash" Fuller Notre Dame
Rd 2 DT- Maliek Collins Nebraska
Rd 3 CB- James Bradberry Samford
Rd 4 OLB- Terrance Smith Florida St
Rd 5 OG- Graham Glasgow Michigan
Rd 6 FS- Trent Matthews Colorado St
Rd 7 ILB- Antonio Longino Arizona St
Reply/Quote
I'd take Kenny Clark in round 2, of which he is available also. He's just more productive than Collins.

Collins..29 tackles, 6 TFL, 2 1/2 sacks
Clark....75 tackles, 11 TFL, 6 sacks
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 02:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Rd 1   WR- Will "Flash" Fuller   Notre Dame
Rd 2   DT- Maliek Collins   Nebraska
Rd 3   CB- James Bradberry   Samford
Rd 4   OLB- Terrance Smith   Florida St
Rd 5   OG- Graham Glasgow   Michigan
Rd 6   FS- Trent Matthews   Colorado St
Rd 7   ILB- Antonio Longino   Arizona St

Not a big fan of this draft to be honest. I like Collins but it seems a bit early and Fuller in one would be pretty disappointing, I even have a hard time justifying him in round 2. Fuller has talent and can fly but he is pretty small and has had some drop problems, I remember seeing somewhere he had small hands so maybe that adds to the drop problem but this guy just reminds me of Ted Ginn with the speed to make plays deep but hands that cost you plays far too often. 

I'd rather take a guy like Doctson in 1 every day of the week.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 02:51 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Rd 1   WR- Will "Flash" Fuller   Notre Dame
Rd 2   DT- Maliek Collins   Nebraska
Rd 3   CB- James Bradberry   Samford
Rd 4   OLB- Terrance Smith   Florida St
Rd 5   OG- Graham Glasgow   Michigan
Rd 6   FS- Trent Matthews   Colorado St
Rd 7   ILB- Antonio Longino   Arizona St

This would be very disappointing. 
Fuller is fast but that's about the extent of his skill set right now.  He runs one route extremely well and then it's really a toss up if he's even going to catch it without a DB on him let alone one who might be able to run with him or pop him when he gets it. I counted 10 players between our first and second round picks I would take over Fuller. 

Collins in RD 2 of this draft would be wholly depressing.  Especially passing up on 5 or 6 better DL players alone. Just depressing as hell. For god's sake they have his value as -26 while having us pass on some of the best DTs in the class in the first round. This is just stupid at this point. They have +21 Kenny Clark going after. Jesus almighty. Ban Drafttek.

I mean our values are -10 and -26
At what point is this just Drafttek ***** with people for clicks? 
Reply/Quote
So we take Fuller in the 1st and pass up guys like Andrew Billings, Sheldon Rankins, Darron Lee, Kendall Fuller, and Adolphus Washington?

*sigh*
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Links are usually helpful in threads such as these:

http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1b.asp
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote