Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre K Doubtful for Thursday
(09-28-2016, 08:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dre hurt?

[Image: 432330d1331790609-redbull-widebody-proje...edface.jpg]

- - - - - -
Kirkpatrick aside, I know it's not been a whole lot of a sample size, but Dennard just doesn't look fast enough to keep up with NFL WRs every time I see him in coverage. Just my eyes telling me that, don't have any proper statistics to support it or anything, but yeah.

Another example of poor DB scouting and drafting the result of that.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I don't get why Dre is out, Shaw looked like he got hurt worse then dre. He's kind of injury prone. Dennard is really dissapointing me, what happened to the no fly zone he was known for? I hope it's Shaw cause Chris Lewis Harris is a bum.
Reply/Quote
Dre has a hamstring injury. And regardless of all those who say he is garbage, we're gonna see just how much he is missed, because he's not the terrible player some make him out to be. That said, the Dolphins 2ns string Center is "doubtful", which means they are down to their 3rd string center, which means Atkins and the rest of the Dline should be in Tannehill's face most of the day.....
Reply/Quote
Tannehill is gonna ball out on us. Our secondary was suspect already.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2016, 08:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think Dennare has to get in-game experience.  What better team to be thrust in against than the incredibly inaccurate downfield Tannehill.  Shaw is an improvement over the aging Hall in the slot.  No worries there

At this point, I think youre right. You need to throw that guy up against the wall and see if he sticks. Uncertainty about Dennard needs to end. We need to figure out if hes good or bad. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote