Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessie Bates - he's gonna play a long time in this league
I am interested in seeing Bates against a more vertical offense in Baltimore Thursday.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 11:09 AM)grampahol Wrote: Only Bengals fans would be mad at Fej for not taking the knee after the fumble recovery.. Definitely needs to be cut after such a bonehead play.  
Actually I haven't seen nor heard many complaints. Winning defensive TD with 40 seconds on the clock?  CUT THAT GUY!  Every team in the league would be beating down his door before the sun set..   

...no one said anything about being mad. It was awesome to watch the run back, but it wasn't a winning defensive TD as we already were winning. I was just surprised that a lot of people complimented a play that strategically wasn't smart. I was impressed with Bates (a rookie) for knowing to wave Fej (a veteran) to go down.

I'll take that last comment to the extreme to save you time from your over reacting and say Bates is the smartest athlete ever and we need to cut Marvin Lewis and make Bates the head coach because he is so smart :|
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2018, 11:03 AM)CoCoNuT Wrote: ...no one said anything about being mad. It was awesome to watch the run back, but it wasn't a winning defensive TD as we already were winning. I was just surprised that a lot of people complimented a play that strategically wasn't smart. I was impressed with Bates (a rookie) for knowing to wave Fej (a veteran) to go down.

I'll take that last comment to the extreme to save you time from your over reacting and say Bates is the smartest athlete ever and we need to cut Marvin Lewis and make Bates the head coach because he is so smart :|

If Fedj doesn't return that then the colts probably get the ball back with 20 + seconds. They had three timeouts left at the time. It was the smart play by Fedj. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2018, 02:36 PM)Au165 Wrote: I am interested in seeing Bates against a more vertical offense in Baltimore Thursday.

Fit right in his wheel house. Cool
Reply/Quote