Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown pledges dedication to the Bengals winning the Super Bowl
(12-06-2017, 02:33 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The thing that makes this ultra-embarrassing is that this is our 50th Anniversary Season. 

I can't think of a better way for a smoke-up-your-ass blowing shitstain to go out. 

Marv too. 

His passion is to bring a championship...hard at work at it...lol. What a clown.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 07:19 PM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: My 50th anniversary letter in retort:

Dear Mike Brown

8 and under football is won with an efficient oline.  Crazy as this sounds, this also works in the NFL game.  When you settle for a QB that cannot take over a game and you put all your hope in said QB you better give that QB a line to lean on.  ****** fans knew this was a problem prior to this season and yet executives that get compensated well for their services made the decision to run with current stock at both tackle positions.  What the **** is wrong with your family?  I mean shit, a bunch of inbreeds could have accidentally won a playoff game by now...Are you tormenting those who follow your family experiment intentionally with a coach who can't manage timeouts and a front office of cousins/kids that can't figure out personnel and salary cap rules?  If so we'll played Mike Brown, you are truly a dick...

Respectfully Yours,
Every Bengals Fan You Have Shit On

PS
Why do we still have a coach that cannot win games against playoff teams in the regular season or post season?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This anniversary letter is so much better and on point.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2017, 01:42 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can't think of a better way for a smoke-up-your-ass blowing shitstain to go out. 

Marv too. 

His passion is to bring a championship...hard at work at it...lol. What a clown.

LOL - My guess is that the fans will expect an improved team once this bonehead departs.

Reply/Quote
If that letter were even a bit heartfelt and honest, it's shows what a truly inept and unqualified NFL owner Mike Brown is. 

Reply/Quote
Dear mike brown;

LOL
Reply/Quote