Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre Kirkpatrick/Sean Williams WTF???
Dre K.

This guy is stealing money at this point...Let a younger player play and be done with this flag machine. Guy is an idiot. I see zero route recognition and he gets exposed at key times of games. His tackling is abysmal as well.

Sean Williams (not sure spelling of first name but honestly who gives a ****)

Best play he made today was getting concussion. I don’t want the guy to be hurt but we upgraded as soon as he was forced off field. Epitome of garbage safety. Cannot tackle and cannot get off blocks to save his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
How about that D line though!!!
Reply/Quote
People are going to hurt themselves trying to defend the guy, but Burfict looked bad on some attempted tackles today. Yes, he mad a couple of plays but he wasn't tackling well and got blown up a couple of times. The excuses will flow freely. Can't criticize that guy at all without people breaking their necks to kiss his ass.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:49 PM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Dre K.

This guy is stealing money at this point...Let a younger player play and be done with this flag machine.  Guy is an idiot.  I see zero route recognition and he gets exposed at key times of games.  His tackling is abysmal as well.  

Sean Williams (not sure spelling of first name but honestly who gives a ****)

Best play he made today was getting concussion.  I don’t want the guy to be hurt but we upgraded as soon as he was forced off field.  Epitome of garbage safety.  Cannot tackle and cannot get off blocks to save his life.

Are you even serious? He held AB, who is considered the best in the league, in check for most of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Are you even serious? He held AB, who is considered the best in the league, in check for most of the game.

Is that you Dre??? You must have had your TV cut off while watching the game. I get it your a glass half full guy, but Dre and Sean are liabilities during every game the Bengals play. I would go right at Dre K all game when he is singled up.

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:12 PM)jarrod.gower76 Wrote: Is that you Dre???  You must have had your TV cut off while watching the game.  I get it your a glass half full guy, but Dre and Sean are liabilities during every game the Bengals play.  I would go right at Dre K all game when he is singled up.

SMH....
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 05:51 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: People are going to hurt themselves trying to defend the guy, but Burfict looked bad on some attempted tackles today. Yes, he mad a couple of plays but he wasn't tackling well and got blown up a couple of times. The excuses will flow freely. Can't criticize that guy at all without people breaking their necks to kiss his ass.

Definitely don't try to bring up Burfict going for a dirty hit on AB today either. You know, since his days of being a dirty player are over as some would say.

from MSN front page already  https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vontaze-burfict-is-back-to-taking-cheap-shots-at-antonio-brown%e2%80%99s-head/ar-BBOngcP?li=BBnb7Kz
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
DBs were good despite not 1 damn pressure from the D-Line. That was the worst I've ever seen them compete. Bens a complete fatass and not 1 damn pressure. Dre played a great game.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Are you even serious? He held AB, who is considered the best in the league, in check for most of the game.

I do not like DreK and his antics never have.

But with players dropping like flies he was a stalwart today. I thought he played really well.

WJax is the one disappointing me...when he's 121 and pressing a wr he is great.  but when he sitting back in soft zone he continually just lets his man release easily in side ...think that is the 3rd TD this year he has given up in that position
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:17 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Definitely don't try to bring up Burfict going for a dirty hit on AB today either. You know, since his days of being a dirty player are over as some would say.

from MSN front page already  https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/vontaze-burfict-is-back-to-taking-cheap-shots-at-antonio-brown%e2%80%99s-head/ar-BBOngcP?li=BBnb7Kz

I was shocked that he didn't get flagged for that. That was obvious and intentional.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:17 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: DBs were good despite not 1 damn pressure from the D-Line. That was the worst I've ever seen them compete. Bens a complete fatass and not 1 damn pressure. Dre played a great game.

I agree I think the backs did OK all things considered. It was the lack of any pressure at all that cost the D today.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:18 PM)sonofstat Wrote: I do not like DreK and his antics never have.

But with players dropping like flies he was a stalwart today. I thought he played really well.

WJax is the one disappointing me...when he's 121 and pressing a wr he is great.  but when he sitting back in soft zone he continually just lets his man release easily in side ...think that is the 3rd TD this year he has given up in that position

Dre did play well, despite what some on here are crying about. And zone coverage skills is what kept Jackson behind Jones on the depth chart when everyone was screaming for him to play in front of Pac. In man coverage, yes, Jackson is better, but he struggles in zone. That has always been the knock on him. He has to clean that part of his game up. I was hoping the new DB coaches could fix that...
Reply/Quote
I don’t like Dre but I think that he did pretty well for most of the game. This loss goes to the Dline and WRs.
Reply/Quote