Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dre and the KKK
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kirkpatricks-kids-kamp-tickets-26025580211?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=estw&utm-source=tw&utm-term=listing

The Kirkpatrick Kid's Kamp, obviously. Hilarious Have no idea how this name passed any sort of brainstorming session.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Side note: I heard they don't teach backpedaling at the camp. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 05:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kirkpatricks-kids-kamp-tickets-26025580211?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=estw&utm-source=tw&utm-term=listing

The Kirkpatrick Kid's Kamp, obviously. Hilarious Have no idea how this name passed any sort of brainstorming session.

Side note: I heard they don't teach backpedaling at the camp. Ninja
They do work on proper push off hand gestures, and how to mimic the yellow flag being pulled from the waist when being scored on.... After lunch they do swag drills.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dre is a good guy... saved a few TDs for us too.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 04:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Dre is a good guy... saved a few TDs for us too.

The point of the post wasn't on if he was a good guy or not, it was how unfortunate the name of his youth initiative was. Normally groups have people double checking to make sure of things like that.

Not sure how many TDs he actually saved, though.

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 05:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The point of the post wasn't on if he was a good guy or not, it was how unfortunate the name of his youth initiative was. Normally groups have people double checking to make sure of things like that.

Not sure how many TDs he actually saved, though.

Its easy to make that mistake.... My last name starts with a K  my dad my wife and I where at a trivia thing in a bar  we almost just used all 3 of our last initials.   cause picking names is hard lol

If it was a free camp or something I could see that slipping thru
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 05:28 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its easy to make that mistake.... My last name starts with a K  my dad my wife and I where at a trivia thing in a bar  we almost just used all 3 of our last initials.   cause picking names is hard lol

If it was a free camp or something I could see that slipping thru

Difference being they actually went out of their way to change the spelling of the word Camp to Kamp. It's not like it was Kirkpatrick's Kid Kilograms or Kirkpatrick Kidding Kansas or something.

Either way, it was just kind of... wow. Lol

I heard that inspired by Kirkpatrick, next year Iloka is going to have a Super Intense Seminar. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 05:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Difference being they actually went out of their way to change the spelling of the word Camp to Kamp. It's not like it was Kirkpatrick's Kid Kilograms or Kirkpatrick Kidding Kansas or something.

I heard that inspired by Kirkpatrick, next year Iloka is going to have a Super Intense Seminar. Ninja

Lordy.... lol...  

Yep tried to get cute and Mortal Kombat style the name....     some times it smacks ya in the face.

Isnt ISIS who Archer works for?
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2016, 05:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Difference being they actually went out of their way to change the spelling of the word Camp to Kamp. It's not like it was Kirkpatrick's Kid Kilograms or Kirkpatrick Kidding Kansas or something.

How about the George Iloka Athletic Strong Safety camp?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2016, 05:15 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/kirkpatricks-kids-kamp-tickets-26025580211?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=estw&utm-source=tw&utm-term=listing

The Kirkpatrick Kid's Kamp, obviously.   Hilarious Have no idea how this name passed any sort of brainstorming session.

LOL

Side note: I heard they don't teach backpedaling at the camp.   Ninja

SaveSave
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Heck there could always be the "Clark Harris" Get rich for doing one thing well camp
Reply/Quote
Wow. Either someone has a trollish sense of humor or that was a huge oversight.

Also coming soon from the Kirkpatrick group:

"Kirkpatrick's Unique Nighttime Train"

And...

"Kirkpatrick's Orphaned Children's Kool-Aid" fundraiser.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2016, 01:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wow. Either someone has a trollish sense of humor or that was a huge oversight.

Also coming soon from the Kirkpatrick group:

"Kirkpatrick's Unique Nighttime Train"

And...

"Kirkpatrick's Orphaned Children's Kool-Aid" fundraiser.

Honestly, I've seen some businesses where their initials are KKK. They use it as a code. A very obvious code.

In Dre's case, someone thought they were being clever, but it just becomes a facepalm.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote