Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dre wants Aubrey
(02-10-2019, 12:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Well over 50 different countries were involved in WW2.

Considering there were more than 80 sovereign countries, and many more territories controlled by foreign nations, it seems the war needs to be renamed, to Half the World War 2.

Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 09:17 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Nobody who uses grammar so poorly should ever be playing football. Dre should be ashamed for not breaking that up, at least into simple sentences with proper punctuation. This is an example of exactly why he gets beat on the field and in life. He doesn't take life seriously enough. I bet he even wants his testosterone levels to be higher than his estrogen. That is toxic in 2019. Cut him now.

Anyone or anybody I guess.
Hey this is cool.  What do I win?!? Tongue
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:12 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm not sure who those lot of people were. Gunther turned out to be a better DC who was available last year and we already had him.

My point really was that Dre's judgement in these matters hasn't been very good. He also said Marvin wasn't going anywhere.

He's not exactly the greatest self appointed spokesman, is he?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Now back to the thread...

Who gives a rat's ass what DreK thinks????
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Now back to the thread...

Hilarious

In any and all things Dre related, that is always my final thought.

Dre is the kinda guy that would interfere with a fireman trying to catch a burning baby from a 3rd story window, only to dance around waving his arms like it wasn’t him. On the bright side though, thank god he didn’t try to intercept or the poor little fella would have hit the sidewalk. LOL

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Well over 50 different countries were involved in WW2.

Somebody get at Dre on Twitter, and see how many he can rattle off...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:18 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Anyone or anybody I guess.

You are the new defensive coordinator...

You will also be in charge of patting down women patrons of PBS this season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 01:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hilarious

In any and all things Dre related, that is always my final thought.

Dre is the kinda guy that would interfere with a fireman trying to catch a burning baby from a 3rd story window, only to dance around waving his arms like it wasn’t him. On the bright side though, thank god he didn’t try to intercept or the poor little fella would have hit the sidewalk. LOL

Hey... He'll always have that game winning pick six that December night. It's kinda like that big game that Al Bundy had in highschool.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:12 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm not sure who those lot of people were. Gunther turned out to be a better DC who was available last year and we already had him.

My point really was that Dre's judgement in these matters hasn't been very good. He also said Marvin wasn't going anywhere.

A lot of Bengals fans viewed Austin to be a massive upgrade over Guenther because he was "aggressive" in terms of letting the secondary fly around which led to a lot of takeaways even if it meant getting burnt on defense. And that partially turned out to be true, as Bates and Williams totaled for 7 interceptions when Austin was leading the defense. Guenther ended up being better in the end, yes, but no one thought Austin would be that bad either. Just like we all think Pleasant and Florida's DC would instantly come in and be good coaches here.

Also, no one believed Marvin was going anywhere until it actually happened. Not trying to be fredtoast when it comes to playing devil's advocate but out of all things we can crap on Dre, that's probably at the bottom of the list.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 09:17 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Nobody who uses grammar so poorly should ever be playing football. Dre should be ashamed for not breaking that up, at least into simple sentences with proper punctuation. This is an example of exactly why he gets beat on the field and in life. He doesn't take life seriously enough. I bet he even wants his testosterone levels to be higher than his estrogen. That is toxic in 2019. Cut him now.

They will use both the 4/3 and 3/4. And it must be a boring slow time when we all slam Dre 's grammar.I mean what about all these so-called rappers that most do not know how to spell,talk or communicate at all.I for one do not care how guys on here spell or write,as long as I understand what they are saying and I am happy to hear from any bengals player on here.I think he is right about this coach,he would be a good coach for our defense.just saying.Its all going to work out and I truly believe we are going to have a good coaching staff and a good team. ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 02:03 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: A lot of Bengals fans viewed Austin to be a massive upgrade over Guenther because he was "aggressive" in terms of letting the secondary fly around which led to a lot of takeaways even if it meant getting burnt on defense. And that partially turned out to be true, as Bates and Williams totaled for 7 interceptions when Austin was leading the defense. Guenther ended up being better in the end, yes, but no one thought Austin would be that bad either. Just like we all think Pleasant and Florida's DC would instantly come in and be good coaches here.

Also, no one believed Marvin was going anywhere until it actually happened. Not trying to be fredtoast when it comes to playing devil's advocate but out of all things we can crap on Dre, that's probably at the bottom of the list.

I don't know any of those lots of fans. Personally I had no opinion about Austin as I wasn't familiar with him. Marvin liked him, that's all I really knew, and that's not enough for me to like him.

As for this Aubrey guy I don't know anything about him either except that Dre likes him, which isn't enough for me to like him. He's going to have to get it done on game day.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:21 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Now back to the thread...

Exactly.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I hope Dre is using all this off season time to be the best catching defensive player in the NFL.  

Dre, if you're reading this, make sure you catch about 200 balls a day till game 1 of 2019. You left so much to be desire this past season. What better way to redeem yourself this year with your new coaches and a very optimistic fan base and "new management", the FO.

PS. For every 200 balls catch day, you're rewarded to do 1 twit/day. Thank you.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 03:51 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I hope Dre is using all this off season time to be the best catching defensive player in the NFL.  

Dre, if you're reading this, make sure you catch about 200 balls a day till game 1 of 2019. You left so much to be desire this past season. What better way to redeem yourself this year with your new coaches and a very optimistic fan base and "new management", the FO.

PS. For every 200 balls catch day, you're allow to do 1 twit/day. Thank you.

No doubt.  He needs a JUGS gun of his very own in his back yard.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:18 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Anyone or anybody I guess.

You get 2 pts. ThumbsUp   (see my other post in this thread)
Reply/Quote
Dre, if you're reading this, your grammar is that of a child but you've successfully fleeced this team...  so you at least were smart enough to hire the right agent.

"I believe the children are our future so teach them well, and let them hire someone to lead the way."

Also...  nobody cares what you want.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 03:53 PM)McC Wrote: No doubt.  He needs a JUGS gun of his very own in his back yard.

I certainly KNOW you are a huge fan of KISS, with their creative repetitive choruses and what not.

"JUGS GUN" being your all-time favorite tune.

[Image: th?id=OIP.rTRuDou446leFOqm95XxowHaI5&pid...=300&h=300]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 04:15 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I certainly KNOW you are a huge fan of KISS, with their creative repetitive choruses and what not.

"JUGS GUN" being your all-time favorite tune.

[Image: th?id=OIP.rTRuDou446leFOqm95XxowHaI5&pid...=300&h=300]

They really have a song named Jugs Gun?

Reply/Quote
Eh, don't care what Dre thinks but i do like Pleasant much more than Capers.

He gets fired up, we need to have some wildness around here. It was way too low key since Zimmer left.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 05:14 PM)McC Wrote: They really have a song named Jugs Gun?

Nah man "Love Gun".   Hilarious
Reply/Quote