Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dre wants Aubrey
(02-10-2019, 05:48 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Nah man "Love Gun".   Hilarious

https://youtu.be/YHp5yitH76M
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Considering there were more than 80 sovereign countries, and many more territories controlled by foreign nations, it seems the war needs to be renamed, to Half the World War 2.

Ninja

It couldn't have had anything to do with the fact that WWII took part on almost every continent on earth and every ocean. Antarctica may have been the only place spared from conflict, but the heck with that. If The Suez hadn't invaded Panama none of it would have happened. (Skip that last part. I'm just checking to see who is paying attention.)  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I like Dre. He's got a good heart, I think. He probably says that because Aubrey's a DBs guy, not because Dre knows anything about him as a coach. I could be wrong, but that's my outsiders read.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 12:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Well over 50 different countries were involved in WW2.

Wasn't that when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor on D Day? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2019, 09:17 AM)bengaloo Wrote: Nobody who uses grammar so poorly should ever be playing football. Dre should be ashamed for not breaking that up, at least into simple sentences with proper punctuation. This is an example of exactly why he gets beat on the field and in life. He doesn't take life seriously enough. I bet he even wants his testosterone levels to be higher than his estrogen. That is toxic in 2019. Cut him now.

these guys get hit in the head a lot

Then English no so good.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 10:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: Wasn't that when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor on D Day? Mellow

I believe you have your history wrong Bluto. Pearl Harbor was bombed by the roman empire. 

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 01:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I believe you have your history wrong Bluto. Pearl Harbor was bombed by the roman empire. 

True, but it was planned by the Babylonians.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 06:49 PM)Earendil Wrote: True, but it was planned by the Babylonians.

and we know it was all because of...

[Image: th?id=OIP.JOXjihf-C-zlRM8E3oqRvwHaGe&pid...=230&h=202]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 09:31 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: and we know it was all because of...

[Image: th?id=OIP.JOXjihf-C-zlRM8E3oqRvwHaGe&pid...=230&h=202]

Well, aliens did build the pyramids and the Great Wall and Stonehenge, so since they were here anyway...
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 09:51 PM)McC Wrote: Well, aliens did build the pyramids and the Great Wall and Stonehenge, so since they were here anyway...

I'm just glad that recovering alcoholic who worked in the ice cream shop on Seinfeld kept them from coming back.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 09:55 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm just glad that recovering alcoholic who worked in the ice cream shop on Seinfeld kept them from coming back.

Quite an obscure Stargate reference lol

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 01:31 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Quite an obscure Stargate reference lol

Well you gotta keep 'em guessin'...  cause you know...  aliens.

Now put on the glasses! Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 01:58 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well you gotta keep 'em guessin'...  cause you know...  aliens.

Now put on the glasses! Cool

Best movie fight of all time!

Reply/Quote
It doesn't matter what Dre wants.

Today's news is the Florida Gator guy is at top of Bengals list now. He has been in NFL and College as a coach. So far coaches have been turning down the job. Mike Brown still very much in all the press releases sitting next to our new head coach. So it changes day to day, but the latest news is the Florida Gator guy.

Whatever happens, it doesn't matter what Dre wants. The D is very awful. A new coach will have to fix this mess, including Dre. The whole D needs to improve. Shape Up or Ship Out. The biggest mistake would be to say the D is just fine as is. Some on here actually say that and they must be watching a different Bengals than me. On Offense the Blocking STINKS and on Defense the Pass Coverage and Tackling STINKS, hence LAST PLACE.

The Florida Gator guy who coached at Louisville, Michigan State and some NFL teams is known for his great D Lines and getting after the quarterback. Not a bad thing to be known for.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 11:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He's college educated.  However, it does make one question weather it's an inability, or rather a willful defiance to use proper English.

He went to Alabama to play college football.

No part of that equals or even implies "education."
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 01:53 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: He went to Alabama to play college football.

No part of that equals or even implies "education."

Yep.  The person who did his homework is probably very well spoken.

Years ago, and I won't say how many, when I was getting my degree at UC, I made a bundle writing papers for the guy who was UC's best football player at the time.  He paid well and he paid cash.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 02:22 PM)McC Wrote: Yep.  The person who did his homework is probably very well spoken.

Years ago, and I won't say how many, when I was getting my degree at UC, I made a bundle writing papers for the guy who was UC's best football player at the time.  He paid well and he paid cash.

A former Bengal first round pick and FSU "grad" is from my hometown and we were in HS together - he a SR, me a SO. The stories I could tell. 

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 02:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: A former Bengal first round pick and FSU "grad" is from my hometown and we were in HS together - he a SR, me a SO. The stories I could tell. 

I'll bet.

Hell, just pay the college athletes and end the farce.

Reply/Quote
(02-09-2019, 11:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: He's college educated.  However, it does make one question weather it's an inability, or rather a willful defiance to use proper English.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

(02-12-2019, 02:26 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: A former Bengal first round pick and FSU "grad" is from my hometown and we were in HS together - he a SR, me a SO. The stories I could tell. 

PDub?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2019, 02:36 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

PDub?

Nope. Guess again. 

Reply/Quote