Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Day 2 Picks
Self explanatory.

Who would make your top two picks?

Mine are the two Cams from Nebraska.

CTB for CB at 63 and Beef Jurgens at 95. Complete the DB overhaul and bring in a iOL flexible to play all 3, and possibly move Karras to LG or take over for Carman (regardless of potential criminal charges)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pure dream?

Gordon and then Bonitto somehow both falling to our next two pick (like Ossai last year)

More realistic? CTB and follow that up with Kolar TE or Bell WR in the 3rd
Reply/Quote
Josh Paschal, Travis Jones, Kyler Gordon, Logan Hall, a TE
Reply/Quote
Demarvin Leal
Trey McBride
Cam Taylor Britt
Cam Jurgens
Ja’Marr Saylor
Greg Dulcich
Kyler Gordon

Just to name a few
Reply/Quote
If we came out of day two with Trey McBride and Cam-Taylor Brit I'd be happy...and I think it is actually possible.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:40 AM)WVUHomer Wrote: Self explanatory.

Who would make your top two picks?

Mine are the two Cams from Nebraska.

CTB for CB at 63 and Beef Jurgens at 95. Complete the DB overhaul and bring in a iOL flexible to play all 3, and possibly move Karras to LG or take over for Carman (regardless of potential criminal charges)

I like the selections, but when I had a mock (3.0) where Hill was taken in Rd 1, I went DT (Winfrey) in Rd 2, and then Alec Pierce in Rd 3.  I just don't know about the later round CB talent.  

Jurgens is an interesting pick, but I think they don't go offensive line until day 3.  
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:30 PM)Au165 Wrote: If we came out of day two with Trey McBride and Cam-Taylor Brit I'd be happy...and I think it is actually possible.

Would be okay with this. Im by far, the lowest on us drafting a TE. Ferguson in 5 would fulfill our needs considering TE is like 6th option but I do understand everyone's belief in us needing one. Honestly, with GB foregoing any catchers in 1, I could see them taking a top remaining WR and McBride.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:30 PM)Au165 Wrote: If we came out of day two with Trey McBride and Cam-Taylor Brit I'd be happy...and I think it is actually possible.

I'm not as big on McBride...substitute Logan Hall, or Winfrey for him and I'm on board.  CTB, to which he would be henceforth known as (much like ADG, our LB) would be a nice pick and I think ZT's connections at Nebraska will have him very well informed on the guy.  
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:34 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like the selections, but when I had a mock (3.0) where Hill was taken in Rd 1, I went DT (Winfrey) in Rd 2, and then Alec Pierce in Rd 3.  I just don't know about the later round CB talent.  

Jurgens is an interesting pick, but I think they don't go offensive line until day 3.  

I very well could see Winfrey and be very happy with the pick. 

I know we have no one behind the big 3 but WRs seem like they are being churned out like RBs now so I'd rather wait until late rounds and take flyers there. 

Jurgens looks like a better prospect than Linderbaum to me. Same athlete but better traits, just needs a bit more technical help which helps with us having Karras.

As I mentioned in my other reply, TE is our 6th option on O so that feels like we should only take one if no one else available is worthy of the pick. As well as our team is, I'd still say we have spots to fill, even if they aren't immediate starters over TE.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm not as big on McBride...substitute Logan Hall, or Winfrey for him and I'm on board.  CTB, to which he would be henceforth known as (much like ADG, our LB) would be a nice pick and I think ZT's connections at Nebraska will have him very well informed on the guy.  

I'm honestly afraid there no chance he would make it to us at 95. Would you take him at 63 with that thought or risk it? What about Butler in 95 instead of Winfrey/Hall to ensure you get the boundary CB?
Reply/Quote
Nick Bonitto (EDGE) or Kyler Gordon (CB) falling to us would be a lucky scenario. Maybe more reasonable is Abraham Lucas (T) in the 2nd round.

Reply/Quote
Kind of surprised Raimann hasn't gotten more love. A 1st round T prospect with an arm length knock would seem like a good fit at LG if he falls to us in 2.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:37 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm not as big on McBride...substitute Logan Hall, or Winfrey for him and I'm on board.  CTB, to which he would be henceforth known as (much like ADG, our LB) would be a nice pick and I think ZT's connections at Nebraska will have him very well informed on the guy.  

I continue to not see the DT need as large and as immediate as others. We can get a one year vet to eat snaps behind Hill along with a day 3 rookie. I’m also not a huge TE guy but with Hurst and Sample on one year deals we need to find our future there.
Reply/Quote
Logan Hall, McBride, Britt, Gordon, Actually a lot of guys I would be happy with still on the board. Should be fun to see who falls and what we decide to do. Or hair pulling frustration. Either way looking forward to it
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 12:36 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Would be okay with this. Im by far, the lowest on us drafting a TE. Ferguson in 5 would fulfill our needs considering TE is like 6th option but I do understand everyone's belief in us needing one. Honestly, with GB foregoing any catchers in 1, I could see them taking a top remaining WR and McBride.
Tampa Bay was huge on McBride as well. I can see them taking him since they moved down and got more picks.
Reply/Quote
Hall and Booth/Britt.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The AFC has been ridiculously aggressive. It’s going to be brutally competitive. The Ravens have been aggressive in our own division. The Chargers are exceedingly better. The Raiders are exceedingly better. Denver is better. KC I don’t think they can replace Hill. But if it were me I’d trade up and swap seconds and give up a 3 and maybe a 5 to get Logan Hall. Grabbing 2 of the most versatile players in the entire draft in Dax and Hall would make this defense and it’s sub packages a pain for OC’s. The offense with the revamped OL is going to be really good. That would really position us with a solid team.
Reply/Quote
I'd look to go 3T. Folks I'd be happy with at 63:
Phidarian Mathis
DeMarvin Leal
Perrion Winfrey
Logan Hall
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 11:57 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Pure dream?

Gordon and then Bonitto somehow both falling to our next two pick (like Ossai last year)

More realistic? CBT and follow that up with Kolar TE or Bell WR in the 3rd

Those two would be awesome.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2022, 02:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'd look to go 3T.  Folks I'd be happy with at 63:
Phidarian Mathis
DeMarvin Leal
Perrion Winfrey
Logan Hall

I can admit that I have yet to watch tape on Mathis. Are those your 3T's in order?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote