Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Free Agency
(02-17-2017, 11:44 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I guess we can all dream. I just wish Mikey Brown would start to dream of winning a championship.

Mr. Brown has been dreaming of winning a championship for over 25 years.  The problem is the reality disconnect to the dream.  He is comfortable with just being competitive, knowing that 30 other teams do not make it to the Super Bowl.  He prefers a steady approach.   Loyalty.  And most importantly, control.  He believes in his coaches, believes in his players to a fault. 

I hope missing the playoffs will cause the front office to make changes at least on the offensive line outside of the 2017 draft. 
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 01:33 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Mr. Brown has been dreaming of winning a championship for over 25 years.  The problem is the reality disconnect to the dream.  He is comfortable with just being competitive, knowing that 30 other teams do not make it to the Super Bowl.  He prefers a steady approach.   Loyalty.  And most importantly, control.  He believes in his coaches, believes in his players to a fault. 

I hope missing the playoffs will cause the front office to make changes at least on the offensive line outside of the 2017 draft. 

Steady as she goes boys!

I know we're behind, but steady as she goes!

After 25 years of steady "not getting there" you'd think he'd have figured out he might want to change his approach.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 08:32 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Projected Cap to Start with:
$44.3 mil.

Resign:
Whitworth - $18m/  2 years
Eric Winston $2m / 2 yrs
Cedric Peerman $2m / 2 yrs

Release:
Michael Johnson - $2.2m saved
Pacman Jones - $7.7m saved
Rey Maualuga - $3.7m saved

Before signing Outside FAs Cap:
$46.7 mil.

Outside FAs:

Stephen Gilmore / CB / (If Kirk not resigned) - $55m/5 years
Chance Warmack / Guard - $25m / 5 years
Kenny Stils / WR / $30m / 4 years
Devin Taylor / DE / $12m / 3 years

End with:
19.2 mil

Nice, i love it, reps. All these guys that you brought in in FA have been on my radar but Stills.

Does he have that quick speed we need at WR that we lack? He is solid i know but our one speed guy outside
of Green is Core but it takes him a bit to reach that gear. This is why i am for Mike Wallace even with his hands.

I will leave out the cap just cuz i don't want to go through all the time and it is a dream afterall.

Nate's dream FA and early draft with a coaching change (guess who)...

Re-sign:

Whitworth
Kirkpatrick
Burkhead

Release:

The same as you Milksheik

Outside FA's :

Ronald Leary G
Stephen Wisnewski C
Devin Taylor DE
Nick Fairley DT

Draft:

Corey Davis WR
Tim Williams OLB/DE (falling for off the field issues)
Vince Biegel LB (AJM trade, our LB core is instantly improved with nasty players)
Raw Talented OT for the future
KD Cannon WR (speed)
Michael Roberts TE Toledo
Kicker

Fire:

Paul Alexander and replace him with someone competent.
Reply/Quote