Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Thread on SB 56
I know this is way way too premature but has anybody thought about a potential SB 56; Bengals VS Cards? great storyline with AJ Green etc. Not to mention a great matchup with 2 of the best young QBs in the league and a signaling of the changing of the guard.
One can only dream!
Reply/Quote
I always say that I am a scientific person, that logic reigns, and that superstition and karma have no place in my view of the world.

And then threads like this make me reel backwards in my chair. You're playing with fire!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 05:57 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I always say that I am a scientific person, that logic reigns, and that superstition and karma have no place in my view of the world.

And then threads like this make me reel backwards in my chair. You're playing with fire!

ha ha , me too...I am an engineer so I understand...but damn this would be one to get goosebumps thinkng about for 2 weeks 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 05:38 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I know this is way way too premature but has anybody thought about a potential SB 56; Bengals VS Cards? great storyline with AJ Green etc. Not to mention a great matchup with 2 of the best young QBs in the league and a signaling of the changing of the guard.
One can only dream!

As much as I would like it to be the Bucs, with the potential to show the world the next great one can dethrone the old one, I would really like to see it be the Rams and Bengals.  Home game for the Rams, essentially, but two coaches that know each other and ZT coming from his staff.  Bengals deny Stafford the ring he has been chasing.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 05:38 PM)kalibengal Wrote: I know this is way way too premature but has anybody thought about a potential SB 56; Bengals VS Cards? great storyline with AJ Green etc. Not to mention a great matchup with 2 of the best young QBs in the league and a signaling of the changing of the guard.
One can only dream!

Lol I was just daydreaming of a Bengals-Cardinals Super Bowl about an hour ago.

I was looking up AJ Green's stats for my best rookie thread and remembered that he's playing really well for the undefeated Cardinals.

Would make for a great Super Bowl, seeing how both teams have pretty rough histories but are the talk of the NFL this year due (mostly) to the play of young superstars.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
This Bengal team is different. The team chemistry is as good as the earlier superbowl runs in 1980s. Let's see how the team handles success and media love. If they continue, and remain healthy, I can see this team beating anyone.

I don't think Ravens are going away, and I see Bills, KC, Ravens, and Bengals as final 4 AFC. NFC, I think GB, Dallas, Bucs, and Rams. I don't think Cardinals make it.

I could see Bengals Vs. Rams in SB 56.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 08:29 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This Bengal team is different.  The team chemistry is as good as the earlier superbowl runs in 1980s.  Let's see how the team handles success and media love.  If they continue, and remain healthy, I can see this team beating anyone.  

I don't think Ravens are going away, and I see Bills, KC, Ravens, and Bengals as final 4 AFC.  NFC, I think GB, Dallas, Bucs, and Rams.  I don't think Cardinals make it.  

I could see Bengals Vs.  Rams in SB 56.

That would have a couple sub-plots:

Whit v. Bengals

Zac v. McVay
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 06:00 PM)kalibengal Wrote: ha ha , me too...I am an engineer so I understand...but damn this would be one to get goosebumps thinkng about for 2 weeks 

Leave it an engineer to ruin everything.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 05:57 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: I always say that I am a scientific person, that logic reigns, and that superstition and karma have no place in my view of the world.

So me wearing unwashed tattered lucky streaked underwear on game days has nothing to do with the Bengals winning currently ? 

Hush your mouth because I'm not chancing it and washing them at this point, sorry. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
As much as it would be cool to play Az or the Rams in the SB.

I personally don't care who the opponent is, just want to see Bengals get back there.

Yet it is fun to dream about the Az match up though.

Really don't want to see the Rams match up as much because I'm still so mad over letting Whit walk and then foolishly drafting John Ross. Not wanting to reminisce about that anymore lol. The Zac connection would probably be more intriguing to the Rams fans though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: That would have a couple sub-plots:

Whit v. Bengals

Zac v. McVay

It would be so refreshing to have this two teams in the super bowl
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
One can only dream!

He just did his part to make sure it's a missed FG rematch 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
After this Jets game, the Bengals only have 3 of their last 9 games on the road
@ Las Vegas - Week 11, right after the bye
@ Denver - week 16, a chance to exorcise the 2015 fumbled snap on 4th down ghost.
@ Cleveland - week 18, last game of the regular season

They have a chance to sew up home field advantage if they stay healthy and keep playing mistake free football.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote