Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream manifestations..
I dreamed a dog had bitten me and held tight to my hand for about an hour. In the dream it was my own brother's dog and when I had my brother come to get his dog he just shrugged and walked away as if it was my problem alone..  So anyway, this dream woke me up and the same hand is still hurting like it was actually bitten even though there are no bite marks on me.. This just doesn't make sense since I had no pain before going to sleep, but now it feels like the dog did indeed bite me. It's not like I have a fear of dogs or even dislike dogs despite having been attacked by wild dog packs a few times years back.. I dunno..I guess I'll just have to stop sleeping altogether..  Say What
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Could be your hand started hurting while you were sleeping and your brain dreamed the bite to make sense of the physical sensation.
Reply/Quote
Sorry, I blacked out last night. So tell me again, what happened?

Reply/Quote
Is it possible that you are actually the dog and were biting your own hand as you slept?

A few months ago I had a dream a ghost was in the house following me. I woke up as soon as I felt it tap my back. When I woke up, I saw my hand was wrapped over my shoulder, tapping my own back.
Reply/Quote