Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dress Rehearsal- What Are We Looking For?
Andre at LT playing well would be good to see.

Would love to see Malik Jefferson show a flash. Anything to give me some optimisim. And DD to not look like the slowest LB on the team. With both making an impact on special teams

Saw Glasgow get pushed around a bit last game. I want to see him redeem himself.

Wren and Andrew Brown taking another step up would be nice.

Tate, Willis, and Stanley making plays on STs and on O and pushing Malone and Core off the roster.
Reply/Quote
Sadly, week #3 is no longer a dress rehearsal for all teams. They were saying as much on NFL radio this morning.

Giants we middle of the pack on offense and defense in 2018. 16th on offense and 17th on defense on yards allowed. In contrast Bengals were 26th in defense yards allowed and 17th on offense. So, their offense is similar to ours and theri defense much better than oours in 2018.

I want to see a cleaner game, no false starts, no OL holding penalties.
I want to see what Malone, Tate (Willis) can do with our #1 OL (whatever ZT thinks it is right now) and AD throwing to them.
I want to see Mixon and Gio behind our top OL for 2 quarters.

I will be watching:
1. Hart
2. Price
3. Jordon
4. Jerry and Miller
5. Malone
6. Core (if he plays, someone said he was hurt?)

All the WR's

I hope to see Eifert, Lawson, Glasgow and those injured in 2018 for at least a quarter.

I want to see AD, he did not play well last week. I want to see Finley/

On defense, I want to see Pratt,Brown, Vigil, Evans and all LB's

I want to see Dre and Jackson play at least a quarter. I want to see more of Wren.

I want to see a lot, I am looking forward to the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Weird that noone has mentioned special teams, other than kickers in some other threads. I am specifically interested in Punt returns and I will be hoping to not see D. Phillips back there trying to catch punts, its literally like 50/50 if he will muff it or not
[Image: 5Lx1vqY]
Reply/Quote
Music 
Quote: #Bengals not expected to play tonight vs #NYG:

QB- Driskel
WR- Green, Morgan, Ross
OL- Glenn, Westerman
RB- T. Williams
TE- Sample, Bohringer
CB- Dennard, Kirkpatrick, Russell
S- Fejedelem
DT- Ringo

With Driskell out, I want to see Jake Dolegala get some reps.

Otherwise, I think the rest of you have everything covered. :andy:
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I want to see Willis, Tate, and Malone play together.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Quote:
#Bengals not expected to play tonight vs #NYG:

QB- Driskel
WR- Green, Morgan, Ross
OL- Glenn, Westerman
RB- T. Williams
TE- Sample, Bohringer
S- Fejedelem
DT- Ringo

No Morgan? If so, I think no way he makes the 53 man roster, he was already a long shot.

PS definitely

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 06:53 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I want to see Willis, Tate, and Malone play together.

ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 04:10 PM)jason Wrote: No false starts, holding penalties, or injuries....

(08-22-2019, 04:13 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Same as always.

-No major injuries
-Clean up the penalties
I was in a rush and leaving when I posted this but, yep, along with the no penalties, I just want to see the entire team play smarter, meaning no penalties, no missed blocking assignments, no blown coverages, and everything like that.
(08-22-2019, 04:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Honestly i want to see some better run blocking and i want to see the Linebackers come down hill and tackle the most.

Besides no injuries of course.

I want to see the whole defense come downhill and in more of an attacking mode!
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 07:16 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Quote:
#Bengals not expected to play tonight vs #NYG:

QB- Driskel
WR- Green, Morgan, Ross
OL- Glenn, Westerman
RB- T. Williams
TE- Sample, Bohringer
S- Fejedelem
DT- Ringo

No Morgan? If so, I think no way he makes the 53 man roster, he was already a long shot.

PS definitely

Seems Driskel has a hamstring issue.
Reply/Quote
Really, I'm just looking for hope that the season still has a bit of promise and like it's not over before it begins.

I want us to show that we're executing and have a mentality that we can play with good teams and compete.

I just want to see potential!

If the line gets their heads out of their asses, I think the rest could fall into place!

No injuries!
Reply/Quote
I wanna see two hookers fighting over a John Morell at halftime.

Reply/Quote
For all you guys that said "no injuries", i told you what would happen. Now you've gone and got Tate hurt.

Thanks Obama. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 07:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I wanna see two hookers fighting over a John Morell at halftime.

You have to take the trolley up town a couple streets
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 07:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I wanna see two hookers fighting over a John Morell at halftime.

Hilarious 

(08-23-2019, 01:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For all you guys that said "no injuries", i told you what would happen. Now you've gone and got Tate hurt.

Thanks Obama. 

Damn, I am not going to say those words anymore. Mellow
Reply/Quote