Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More of the Same
This is why I am done with the NFL.  Even if by some miracle, MB hired a coach, and let him have complete control, by cleaning house of 'dead weight', from coaches to trainers, and yes even players, the Bengals will never overcome the 12th man.

Some of you, who believe there isn't a coup going in with the NFL, by the referees, and preferential treatment and bias as well, who chalk this up as some 'excuse' for the Bengals poor play, need to have their eyes and ears checked, AFTER you pull your head out of your behind! 

Just take a listen to Lap in this link, who was AT the game, and was watching it unfold. Also hearing some of the players, after the game, who were within ear shot of this thug from Jacksonville.  He's a thug who got away with his crap the whole game, and IF AJ hadn't lost it, he would NEVER have been given ANY consequence for his bullshit!!  (Forgive me for the language  Shocked )

(BTW this has nothing to do with the Bengals struggles.  I know that will never change as long as MB sits in the owner's chair)

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Radio-Guys-Recap-Wk-9-at-JAX/82bb76d5-f3e8-43d9-be2a-45e1b3271568
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 12:44 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: This is why I am done with the NFL.  Even if by some miracle, MB hired a coach, and let him have complete control, by cleaning house of 'dead weight', from coaches to trainers, and yes even players, the Bengals will never overcome the 12th man.

Some of you, who believe there isn't a coup going in with the NFL, by the referees, and preferential treatment and bias as well, who chalk this up as some 'excuse' for the Bengals poor play, need to have their eyes and ears checked, AFTER you pull your head out of your behind! 

Just take a listen to Lap in this link, who was AT the game, and was watching it unfold. Also hearing some of the players, after the game, who were within ear shot of this thug from Jacksonville.  He's a thug who got away with his crap the whole game, and IF AJ hadn't lost it, he would NEVER have been given ANY consequence for his bullshit!!  (Forgive me for the language  Shocked )

(BTW this has nothing to do with the Bengals struggles.  I know that will never change as long as MB sits in the owner's chair)

http://www.bengals.com/media-lounge/videos/Radio-Guys-Recap-Wk-9-at-JAX/82bb76d5-f3e8-43d9-be2a-45e1b3271568
Our one TD was actually down on the one yard line but after the replay showed that, it still counted as a TD. I do believe that there are league favorites but this team has tons of bigger issues.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:02 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Our one TD was actually down on the one yard line but after the replay showed that, it still counted as a TD. I do believe that there are league favorites but this team has tons of bigger issues.

Yeah, but the NFL is all about putting the Steelers and Patriots in the AFC Championship game again so the Bengals beating the somewhat upstart Jaguars would help that scenario come to pass.  The NFL doesn't want any new teams interfering with their status quo SO the Bengals are less of a threat to that than the Jaguars are this year, which is why they gave us a TD when we were a yard short (and should have been 16 yards back thanks to a penalty).  They pretty much gave us 4 points in that case.  Alas, it wasn't enough.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So like are you really done or just pretending?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2017, 01:22 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: So like are you really done or just pretending?

Done.  The only game I will watch is if the Eagles make the SB, since they are my wife and son's team.  Once the foolishness started with the anthem, I cancelled my DTV Ticket, but they offered it for free instead.  

I vowed then to only watch Bengal games since Cincy was one of 6 teams that have never had a player kneel, sit, or throw up a finger or fist!

Done with all of it now.
Reply/Quote