Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Sample carted off the field
Ben Baby reporting the injury.
Reply/Quote
Well that's not good...
Reply/Quote
nobody has mentioned a noticeable injury. In this heat and humidity, I would be willing to think he might have been badly cramping

edit: okay it might be a bit more than cramping but no one looks concerned and he doesn't look upset

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
No one seen what happened other than he's was on the cart. Also he was sitting in the front seat.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 05:27 PM)Synric Wrote: No one seen what happened other than he's was on the cart. Also he was sitting in the front seat.

That's what I was gonna say. He was sitting in the front seat and didn't appear to be to upset. Hopefully nothing that will keep him out long.
Reply/Quote
Damn man. Injuries are getting close to what we’ve seen in the past.

Reply/Quote
Oh no...

Anyways
Reply/Quote
At least no one good was hurt.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If it's gonna happen better to happen to a back-up
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 05:27 PM)pally Wrote: nobody has mentioned a noticeable injury. In this heat and humidity, I would be willing to think he might have been badly cramping

edit: okay it might be a bit more than cramping but no one looks concerned and he doesn't look upset

Noone is upset because he sucks. But in all seriousness hope he heals up.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 09:54 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Noone is upset because he sucks. But in all seriousness hope he heals up.

Hey, dude is a good blocker. Give him some cred.

He just can't run routes worth a damn or be a pass catcher cause of this fact.

Another reason I expect Hayden Hurst to have his best season in the NFL. Crisp route runner.
Reply/Quote
Who?
Reply/Quote
Is Jermaine Gresham still available?
Reply/Quote
BTW, I like that Justin Rigg dude and Wilcox better as route runners and pass catchers than Drew.
Reply/Quote
Thaddeus Moss time…..sorry I just had to
Reply/Quote
Hope he is ok. Sample is like a new version of Reggie Kelly. He will be missed if we don’t have him
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 09:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least no one good was hurt.

Someone had to say it. 

He is a good blocker though. 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2022, 09:54 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Noone is upset because he sucks. But in all seriousness hope he heals up.

All we do is say how the Bengals need to protect Burrow, and one of the top blocking TEs in the league gets injured and you say no one is upset because he sucks.  

MooningLameFacepalmBan
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2022, 08:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: All we do is say how the Bengals need to protect Burrow, and one of the top blocking TEs in the league gets injured and you say no one is upset because he sucks.  

MooningLameFacepalmBan

Most fans just don't get it.  Pretty much every team in the league has a guy like Sample who plays 25%-35% of the snaps as a TE/FB/H-back whose main role is to block.  It is an IMPORTANT role in the offense.

When a guy like Ryan Hewitt does it he is a fan favorite.  When Drew Sample does the exact same thing many Bengal "fans" do nothing but shit on him.
Reply/Quote
TE depth is already thin. Not great when your best blocking option that's not an offensive lineman goes down.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote