Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driskel may see time with 1's
(08-16-2018, 03:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Barkley is crapola granola, Driskel is at least interesting, Woodside reminds me of a Pinto station wagon, Bridgewater ain't coming here unless we send a draft pick to NYC, AJ McCarron might be available eventually.

I want Driskel to start.  When he throws a pick I'll convince myself people aren't saying BOOOOOOOO, they're saying Drisk-OOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Who would you rather have as your QB...Jeff Driskel or Steve Urkel?

I had to think a bit on your Pinto station wagon.....  Tongue
Reply/Quote
I'll take Uncle Rico over Urkel, actually.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 03:39 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How cool would that be?  Every time he completed a pass, they could blast his trademark "tee hee hee, snort" over the public address.   LOL

"Did I do thaaaaaat???" Smirk

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 04:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: "Did I do thaaaaaat???" Smirk

That would be for when he threw an interception lol

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 04:33 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I'll take Uncle Rico over Urkel, actually.

Who wouldn’t? He can throw a football over a mountain! Would have won state if coach had put him in.

Reply/Quote
I hope Dalton doesn't get injured because whichever one they put in is going to shit the bed.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 08:22 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Driskel and Barkley both suck, but Driskel at least has some spunk.  He's more entertaining to watch, for whatever that's worth.

Why do you say Driskel sucks?
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 06:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Why do you say Driskel sucks?

well hes no matt scott    Dude literally left his guts on the field

or Dan Lefevor... for that matter
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 11:05 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Driskell looked better than AJM last year but hardly nobody would admit it.

But think giving him the stage is to see if they really need to bring in another back up or not.

Believe they realize Barkley is not the guy.

Agreed. I think we're seeing the Bengals being honest with themselves about what's in the best interest of building as good of a football team that they can. Within Mike's budget, of course.  LMAO
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2018, 06:16 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well hes no matt scott    Dude literally left his guts on the field

or Dan Lefevor...  for that matter

Hilarious

Scott was clutch lol

I got the Fever man.

Great times. Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 04:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I had to think a bit on your Pinto station wagon.....  Tongue

We has a like 1970 Olds woody, big giant extra long one.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Driskel at least looks like with good coaching he could develop into something good. Barkley looks beyond help.
Reply/Quote
McCarron did not look very good with the 1s against Cleveland, and there are reports that his throwing shoulder is injured. He has been thoroughly outclassed by Nate Peterman and Josh Allen based upon everything that I've read and seen. 
Reply/Quote
How can anyone fairly evaluate Driskel yet? He has never played with a first team offense against a 1st team defense in preseason or regular season game?

I am excited he may get time throwing to AJ Green, Eifert maybe, Boyd, Ross and Malone. I will try not to get too excited if he plays well or call him garbage if he struggles in his debut on the big stage if he plays with the 1's.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2018, 08:22 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Driskel and Barkley both suck, but Driskel at least has some spunk.  He's more entertaining to watch, for whatever that's worth.

Wow, pretty harsh!

Just because Driskel was not a household name doesn't mean he can't be successful.  To say he sucks is a little overboard considering every opportunity he's had has come with back-ups.  I've been to camp and watched him.  At least to this untrained eye he appears to be accurate and very mobile.  Put him with a the 1's and see what happens.

To be honest, I would much prefer to have him as a backup than Barkley.  The league has already seen what Barkley can do...meh.
Reply/Quote
I will support the QB with the hottest wife. Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:21 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: I will support the QB with the hottest wife. Cool

Umm... that’s probably Barkley lol

[Image: hair1-e1439592741318.jpg?quality=65&strip=all]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:28 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm... that’s probably Barkley lol

[Image: hair1-e1439592741318.jpg?quality=65&strip=all]

HIT!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 10:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: HIT!

Phshaw!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I would be fine with it. Offensive line needs a lot more time on the field, and gives Driskel a shot at being QB 2. He looked much better than Barkley, but the 'weaker competition' conversation starts up there, so this will help.

I even thought last year that Driskel looked better than McCarron. Granted, it was a small sample size.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote