Poll: Barkley, Driskel, or both?
Barkley
Driskel
The team keeps 3 backups (post who you think is the primary backup?)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driskel or Barkley?
So, before tonight's game where we'll probably get a good idea of where the team's thought processes are at when it comes to the backup QB, who do you think the team keeps as backup QB? Not who YOU want, but who you think the TEAM keeps.

EDIT: Crap. I meant to say keep 2 backup QBs as the 3rd option. I blame the liberals.

2nd EDIT: now that I think about it, I think I meant to say keeps 3 QBs. Either way, now you guys know what I mean. And I still blame the liberals.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Like Driskell personally but not sure the team goes that way.

Sure hoping so though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Driskell has shown enough.
really though, either way if AD goes down, we are out of the competition.
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 03:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Driskell has shown enough.
really though, either way if AD goes down, we are out of the competition.

I don't know about that.  The defense might be good enough to make this not necessarily true.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 03:13 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, before tonight's game where we'll probably get a good idea of where the team's thought processes are at when it comes to the backup QB, who do you think the team keeps as backup QB? Not who YOU want, but who you think the TEAM keeps.

EDIT: Crap. I meant to say keep 2 backup QBs as the 3rd option. I blame the liberals.

2nd EDIT: now that I think about it, I think I meant to say keeps 3 QBs. Either way, now you guys know what I mean. And I still blame the liberals.

[Image: 16051e1f-7218-4371-8258-4aac7fc847a8_text.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Driskel who obviously won the 2nd QB spot once again two years in a row, cut Barkley, put Quenton Flowers on the PS
as a RB/QB. We have other places we need to keep talented young players. I think Driskel is good enough to squeak us
a win if Dalton goes down, he has great athleticism and even some pocket presence.
Reply/Quote
I still vote Driskel, but Barkley played a great game Sunday. Had some big drops but threw some great passes over the middle.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hoping the team FINALLY sees that Driskel is the better player, but I still worry that they're going to go with the supposedly "safer" option in Barkley. I don't think they keep 3 QBs this year, so I think it's either/or and unfortunately, I think they're going to go with Barkley.

Here's to hopnig I'm wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think Barkley. I want Drikel as #2
Reply/Quote
I voted Barkely because that's who I think they'll end up keeping.

I'd rather they keep Driskel. Barkley has proven what he is, yes he had a pretty good game the other day but I don't have a lot of faith that will continue.
Reply/Quote
I think it was Barkley’s job to lose, and he’s done just enough to keep it.

I would rather have Driskel, but oh well.

Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 03:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Driskel who obviously won the 2nd QB spot once again two years in a row, cut Barkley, put Quenton Flowers on the PS
as a RB/QB. We have other places we need to keep talented young players. I think Driskel is good enough to squeak us
a win if Dalton goes down, he has great athleticism and even some pocket presence.

Not sure I agree. Yes, the first 2. But do you think he out performed Barkley last week. When watching the game, the accuracy Barkley was putting out there was extremely good.

Reply/Quote
It seems Driskell is the fave on here so far. But as mentioned, Barkley was pretty tough last game. Needed a few games to knock some rust off I guess. I'm kinda split on them both. Not a fan of Barkley (actually knew nothing about the guy before coming here).

Reply/Quote
Went Driskel. Any other year i would say Barkley. But the youth movement is real.

With his athleticism he has more upside
Reply/Quote
(08-30-2018, 07:05 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Went Driskel. Any other year i would say Barkley. But the youth movement is real.

Millennials.  Hilarious  

Reply/Quote
I didn't read the post, I voted for who I wanted, not who the team would keep. I assume I'm not alone in this error.
Reply/Quote
Driskel all the way. I like a backup with at least one different quality than the starter. Driskel can run like a deer.
Reply/Quote
Barkley has really shown some good things out there. I’m not completely sold on him yet, but I do think we keep both. We know what driskel brings and he not gotten hurt last yr, we would of got two great picks for mccarron. That still pisses me off. I think we keep both as insurance just Incase Barkley doesn’t continue to play the way he does. God forbid dalton goes down. Here’s hoping he doesn’t attempt any shovel passes this year.
Reply/Quote
Wonder how serious Barkley’s injury is?

Reply/Quote
I think they keep all 3

But, only 2 I think they shock us again and keep Driskel
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote