Poll: Barkley, Driskel, or both?
Barkley
Driskel
The team keeps 3 backups (post who you think is the primary backup?)
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driskel or Barkley?
It may come down to Barkley’s knee injury. If we see them keep 3, it maybe because they are planning to IR him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 03:53 AM)pally Wrote: It may come down to Barkley’s knee injury.  If we see them keep 3, it maybe because they are planning to IR him

I think can IR him right now. My fear is if AD gets hurt, the 4th string guy is beyond not ready. I hope we can find a better option for the PS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Someone on the radio made a good point. If we need our backup qb, it's because the line was so bad it got Dalton injured. If the line is that bad, we need the backup qb to have some mobility. That's Driskel.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 10:07 AM)jj22 Wrote: Someone on the radio made a good point. If we need our backup qb, it's because the line was so bad it got Dalton injured. If the line is that bad, we need the backup qb to have some mobility. That's Driskel.

The line was not at fault the one and only time Dalton got injured...

Reply/Quote
That was a freak injury. If Dalton is injured again, it likely isn't going to be of the freak nature. But it could be....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 10:07 AM)jj22 Wrote: Someone on the radio made a good point. If we need our backup qb, it's because the line was so bad it got Dalton injured. If the line is that bad, we need the backup qb to have some mobility. That's Driskel.

It wasn't the line's fault that Barkley got hurt yesterday. Whoever that was on the radio seems kinda simple minded.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 12:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It wasn't the line's fault that Barkley got hurt yesterday. Whoever that was on the radio seems kinda simple minded.

I thought I had it being taped on DVR, get home at 9:30 only to find out I forgot. So, only saw last 30 minutes. How did Barkley get hurt?

My prediction now is a possible injury settlement or IR for Barkley and we only keep 2 QB's on the roster opening up 1 more spot for another position group.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I honestly see they are pretty evenly matched. They pick one or the other, won't make much difference. This fortunately will be decided by the coaches to get to see them more and will pick one. Both can move the ball, both have thrown TDs, both are pretty evenly match. Hopefully we only keep 1 only.
Reply/Quote
Four years ago I went to Gainesville Fl to watch the UK/FLA game. UK had the lead in overtime. On fourth down the Gator QB let the play clock wind down to almost 00. I watched the clock hit 00 and looked at the QB just as the center snapped the ball to him and he got a first down. And a play later he threw a TD pass that won the game. Many people said that he never received the snap before the clock ran out but the officials never threw a flag. That QB was Jeff Driskel and that game was, I think, the 27th win in a row over UK. I still have that game on my DVR. Btw UK played the Gators at Commonwealth Stadium (Kroger Field)last year and had the lead but blew it. Consecutive win #31 over Kentucky. I'm a season ticket holder for UK football. Next week they travel to Gainesville again. It's embarrassing to be beaten up by one team for so long.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2018, 01:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought I had it being taped on DVR, get home at 9:30 only to find out I forgot. So, only saw last 30 minutes. How did Barkley get hurt?

My prediction now is a possible injury settlement or IR for Barkley and we only keep 2 QB's on the roster opening up 1 more spot for another position group.

He got Kimo'ed...
Reply/Quote