Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Him One more Year
One more year Marvin.

I think we all know.

That we need to hear your claps and phrases, let's go.

One more year of platitudes.

One more year of Rees.

But at least we'll have one more year of your giggles, tee hee!

Will be beat the Steelers? Probably not.

I'd have a better chance with an E-thot.

You turned this team around. We know it's not your fault.

Just don't demand so much money that our owner bawks.
Reply/Quote
Status Quo - We need to hear your Let's Go!
Reply/Quote
Should have changed the locks.
Reply/Quote
Maybe hearing "We need to do our jobs better!" for the 17th year will make our players play better?
Reply/Quote
Just when you thought there couldn't be another one...
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you thought there couldn't be another one...

They atleast did a poem! That was creative!
Reply/Quote
I live between Cleveland and Cincinnati. All of these one more years for Marvin, coupled with Cleveland getting a franchise QB has shifted 90% of the fans around here to the Browns. That’s really bad considering that the Bengals just picking up 2 Buckeyes. Bengals fans around here may have only went to a game or 2 a year but most seem to be done. If you go in one direction for 15 plus years and it doesn’t pan out, it’s time to try something new.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: They atleast did a poem! That was creative!

It pales in comparison to the creativity they employ when they call him Merv. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2018, 12:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Just when you thought there couldn't be another one...

Here is the kicker about complaining about Marvin, though.  If we complain and he gets fired we were RIGHT to complain, because he wasn't a good HC and deserved to get fired.  If we complain and he does NOT get fired we were RIGHT to complain because it's clear that he isn't being held to a reasonable standard of performance.

Simple, eh?  Bottom line, here comes more complaining.
Reply/Quote