Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drones
Anyone here have a drone?

Fascinating series of article about them in Time magazine. Drone technology is one of the fastest growing industries in the world. They are saving lives by delivering medicine, ant-venom, and blood in countries where the nearest medical supplies could be hours away by road. They are being used for search and rescue missions. Filmmakers and photographers use them for a fraction of the cost of a helicopter.

But they have to be highly regulated because they are also popular with criminals and terrorist. The military is spending over a billion dollars in anti-drone technology. Drones have been used to smuggle drugs and tools for escape into prisons. And of course there is always the risk of invasion of privacy.

Drones are the wave of the future and we will be seeing a lot more of them in all sorts of commercial uses.
Reply/Quote
They can be useful at the beach to make sure women are properly using sunscreen:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2018, 07:00 PM)Beaker Wrote: They can be useful at the beach to make sure women are properly using sunscreen:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I can work surveillance with a drone to make sure they applied it correctly and take a cop car with the emergency lights on across the beach to apply it to them if they missed a spot.

Cripples helping people  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2018, 09:08 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I can work surveillance with a drone to make sure they applied it correctly and take a cop car with the emergency lights on across the beach to apply it to them if they missed a spot.

Cripples helping people  ThumbsUp

It's a tough job, but I guess somebody's got to do it.  Brad to the rescue.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote