Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop Offs
I don't want to make this too long, but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the drop offs we've seen in the performances of guys like AJ and Geno and how much they've impacted the team's performance overall. In my view, we need to remember how well they played (when they played , in AJ's case) prior to this year. Both of them were Pro-Bowlers. Heck, Geno played in last year's Pro-Bowl. This year though? You wonder how they ever made the roster. Don't forget, AJ missed most of what little there was of camp, as did Geno, who even missed some games. And speaking of missing games, AJ's gone missing in games. As good as Boyd, and Higgins, and Tate might be, they aren't as good as a younger AJ. I hate to say it, but I think he's lost something. I don't know what. Geno, too. I don't know if it's age, or if they've lost heart. If it's the latter, does their performance communicate anything about their relationship to Zac and his staff? Again, I don't know, but these were two of our biggest stars and strongest leaders. It's just odd to me that they'd be the ones to drop off like they have. Maybe they're just "over the hill" – like me. LOL
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote