Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drue Chrisman-CBS This Morning
A really nice story on Drue

https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/I18P2lX3n7voJK6TMpWC_ConyXhmjkJf/

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, saw this this morning somehow, weird cause I hardly ever go to CBS in the morning. But it was a nice story on Drue
working for doordash and helping people out who are in need. Made me like the guy a lot more, but the NFL is a league for
what have you done for me lately and that last Punt still hurts.

Rooting for the best man to win the job as with all the other positions. Looks like he is at Camp now and he DOES have a
big leg, but it doesn't matter if you don't have the right hang time or accuracy on Punts. We will see how it shapes out.

I like Brad Robbins as well. Hope out of these 2 we can get a Punter as good as a Huber in his prime. They shouldn't have
to Punt nearly as much with this Offense that I think is about to blow up the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2023, 12:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, saw this this morning somehow, weird cause I hardly ever go to CBS in the morning. But it was a nice story on Drue
working for doordash and helping people out who are in need. Made me like the guy a lot more, but the NFL is a league for
what have you done for me lately and that last Punt still hurts.

Rooting for the best man to win the job as with all the other positions. Looks like he is at Camp now and he DOES have a
big leg, but it doesn't matter if you don't have the right hang time or accuracy on Punts. We will see how it shapes out.

I like Brad Robbins as well. Hope out of these 2 we can get a Punter as good as a Huber in his prime. They shouldn't have
to Punt nearly as much with this Offense that I think is about to blow up the NFL.

Ariza is still out there...just sayin
Reply/Quote
Drue gets it.

If he gets beat out and never plays another snap in the NFL he will always be a great human.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2023, 12:03 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Ariza is still out there...just sayin

And there is a reason... just sayin'

(08-04-2023, 12:40 PM)BengalBob Wrote: Drue gets it.

If he gets beat out and never plays another snap in the NFL he will always be a great human.

Yeah, cannot help to root for him after this. Got to know him a bit in that interview, great guy.

Hope his Punting is as great this year and in the future, then we might of found our next Huber even though....

We shouldn't have to Punt near as much if our Offense grows into what we think it should be. Mellow
Reply/Quote