Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drumph cleared of collusion!
Donald Drumph, aka Dave Dennison has been cleared as having any collusion with the Russians. Time to move on let him do the job that he was voted in to do!
(03-13-2018, 07:01 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Time to move on let him do the job that he was voted in to do!

Golf, watch cable news, tweet, and eat big macs with fish filet patties on the side?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-13-2018, 07:01 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Donald Drumph, aka Dave Dennison has been cleared as having any collusion with the Russians. Time to move on let him do the job that he was voted in to do!

What is weird is the exact same thing happened when I asked my kids to investigate who ate all the cookies while they were the only ones home!  I was amazed to find out THEY were not involved at all!

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
All seriousness aside:

I just heard a report that the Republicans announced they will let the Democrats on the panel see the results today.

How do you have a bipartisan investigation if one side didn't even see the results you announced yet?
(03-13-2018, 09:55 AM)GMDino Wrote: All seriousness aside:

I just heard a report that the Republicans announced they will let the Democrats on the panel see the results today.

How do you have a bipartisan investigation if one side didn't even see the results you announced yet?

I'm guessing they are talking about the final report that was prepared after the investigation.  But that's just a guess.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-13-2018, 10:54 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm guessing they are talking about the final report that was prepared after the investigation.  But that's just a guess.

Well, again, how do you have a bipartisan investigation if one side doesn't have a say in the final report?
Oh, I forgot to ask and might have missed it but didn't want to start a new thread. Why exactly did Drumph's lawyer Cohen take a home equity loan out on his house and pay Stormy big tit Daniels $130K for? To be quiet? Quiet about what? Why did he do that? Did he ever say? Is his wife curious?