Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duane Brown now a Seahawk
Evidently, the Seahawks want to make a run at the playoffs.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/breaking-texans-reportedly-trade-star-offensive-lineman-to-seahawks/ar-AAufsgN?ocid=spartandhp

Quote:Brown played for Houston his entire career, and the Seahawks must have liked what they saw from the veteran lineman when the two teams matched up in Seattle this past weekend.
For the Hawks, poor offensive line play has long been their downfall. This should put an end to that talk, at least as far as blaming management is concerned.
It's unknown exactly what Seattle gave up for the Texans star. More on that later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Duane Brown will not fix the shambles that the line has been in, since Walter Jones retired.

I think Unger was the only somewhat decent olineman they've had in 10 years. Maybe Okung too, but that's it.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 09:17 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Duane Brown will not fix the shambles that the line has been in, since Walter Jones retired.

I think Unger was the only somewhat decent olineman they've had in 10 years. Maybe Okung too, but that's it.

Likely true, as you are typically correct on these topics.  However symbolic the gesture, at least Seattle is making an attempt to prove to their fans that they want to win, and are doing anything that they can to better their chances.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 09:28 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Likely true, as you are typically correct on these topics.  However symbolic the gesture, at least Seattle is making an attempt to prove to their fans that they want to win, and are doing anything that they can to better their chances.

Of course, but they need to do a lot more to fix it, is all.

Its a start! lol
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote