Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dude in Line at Arby's: BIDEN SUCKS!!!
The other day I needed to grab quick lunch after a appointment with my personal cosmetic abortionist. I thought the hush puppy-fried fish sticks (no, I am not in fact a gay fish) at Arby's sounded oddly intriguing. The drive thru line was a parking lot, so I went inside to order.

Anyhow, there was a dude in front of me on the phone with someone. Idk who it was, but suffice it to say, his opinion of the president was not a positive one!

Imagine my joy when he went on about sniffing kid hair and Hunter banging crack whores on the gubmint dime to whatever kindred spirit he was engaging in conversation.

If this man is my one-man poll, and he is, then Biden is in big trouble.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2023, 11:36 PM)samhain Wrote: The other day I needed to grab quick lunch after a appointment with my personal cosmetic abortionist.  I thought the hush puppy-fried fish sticks (no, I am not in fact a gay fish) at Arby's sounded oddly intriguing.  The drive thru line was a parking lot, so I went inside to order.

Anyhow, there was a dude in front of me on the phone with someone.  Idk who it was, but suffice it to say, his opinion of the president was not a positive one!

Imagine my joy when he went on about sniffing kid hair and Hunter banging crack whores on the gubmint dime to whatever kindred spirit he was engaging in conversation.

If this man is my one-man poll, and he is, then Biden is in big trouble.

The bigger issue is that he hasn't had phone service for years.  Mellow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 12:04 AM)Eraserhead Wrote: The bigger issue is that he hasn't had phone service for years.  Mellow

No, Hunter pays for it
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 12:36 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No, Hunter pays for it

Hunter pays for the phone service of the goober whining about his dad at Arby's? Now that's some good ole conservative logic right there!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 01:26 AM)Eraserhead Wrote: Hunter pays for the phone service of the goober whining about his dad at Arby's? Now that's some good ole conservative logic right there!

why not? he pays for Daddy's
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 01:35 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: why not? he pays for Daddy's

All I know for sure about Hunter is that he likes him some ho's, guns, crack and has a huge

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 01:44 AM)Eraserhead Wrote: All I know for sure about Hunter is that he likes him some ho's, guns, crack and has a huge

You are missing the joke completely but ok.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/04/hunter-biden-engaged-in-some-daddy-pay-care-devine/
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2023, 02:13 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: You are missing the joke completely but ok.

https://nypost.com/2021/07/04/hunter-biden-engaged-in-some-daddy-pay-care-devine/

[Image: ok-okie.gif]
Reply/Quote