Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pick for new D.C next year.
Adam Zimmer ...give Mike's boy a chance ..with his pedigree it just might be a home run.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Wheres he at now? Whats his resume look like?
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 12:43 PM)corpjet Wrote: Wheres he at now? Whats his resume look like?
Think that's pretty obvious Wink
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Last time we chose a coach that was the son of another successful coach didn't go so well.
Reply/Quote
He's coaching the linebackers for the Vikings.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 12:43 PM)corpjet Wrote: Wheres he at now? Whats his resume look like?
He's the L.B.coach for the Vikings

Reply/Quote
My pick, Vance Joseph if he gets fired by the Broncos after this season. He was a DB coach here in 2014-2015 and did a great job as defensive coordinator for Miami in 2016.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 01:45 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: My pick, Vance Joseph if he gets fired by the Broncos after this season.  He was a DB coach here in 2014-2015 and did a great job as defensive coordinator for Miami in 2016.

Yep...this is a move I could easily see Mike Brown/Marvin doing as a lot of people think Joseph may be fired after the season ends by Denver.  And I'd have no problem with it as Joseph might be one of those guys who is a good assistant coach/coordinator, but just not a head coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2018, 03:57 PM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Yep...this is a move I could easily see Mike Brown/Marvin doing as a lot of people think Joseph may be fired after the season ends by Denver.  And I'd have no problem with it as Joseph might be one of those guys who is a good assistant coach/coordinator, but just not a head coach.

I doubt Vance will come back to Cincy, after we blocked him from interviews when he was here. Even if he wanted to, his wife would talk him out of it.
Reply/Quote