Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin In The Trenches with Dave Lapham
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but this is a very good watch with Lap interviewing Duke
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHD39jNqJ5I
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2021, 06:12 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but this is a very good watch with Lap interviewing Duke

Thanks for the link. I'm enjoying it, definitely worth a watch. 
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2021, 10:15 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Thanks for the link. I'm enjoying it, definitely worth a watch. 

Did Lap ask him "how do you have this job still?"  compromising pics of Mike Brown?  
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2021, 12:44 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Did Lap ask him "how do you have this job still?"  compromising pics of Mike Brown?  

No I dont think he asked Tobin that lol. But its a good interview and worth a watch. 
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2021, 06:12 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but this is a very good watch with Lap interviewing Duke

Can we get some highlights?
I don't really wanna listen to a 40 minute interview lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2021, 02:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Can we get some highlights?
I don't really wanna listen to a 40 minute interview lol.

In a major cost saving move the Bengals are releasing their entire scouting staff and are going to make all personnel decisions based on results of on-line fan polls. Tobin explained how it was a "win-win" situation for the team.  "If we win then we get praise for being so forward thinking and democratic.  And if we lose they can't blame us anymore".
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2021, 02:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In a major cost saving move the Bengals are releasing their entire scouting staff and are going to make all personnel decisions based on results of on-line fan polls. Tobin explained how it was a "win-win" situation for the team.  "If we win then we get praise for being so forward thinking and democratic.  And if we lose they can't blame us anymore".

not sure they'd do much worse here if late TBH
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2021, 02:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In a major cost saving move the Bengals are releasing their entire scouting staff and are going to make all personnel decisions based on results of on-line fan polls. Tobin explained how it was a "win-win" situation for the team.  "If we win then we get praise for being so forward thinking and democratic.  And if we lose they can't blame us anymore".

Thank you for the laugh lol.
However, how would it be a major cost-saving move?
They only have Tobin, a college scouting director, a pro scouting director, and two other scouts.
I can't imagine it would be that much savings to get rid of a few people  Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
With so much info out there about players and analysis.. its not too hard to select players and be accurate to your team's needs.
Reply/Quote