Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin live presser

Reply/Quote
Love seeing him casually chilling & sporting the Bengals hat.

Edit: It's cool at the end of the video. He shows his technical set up for the draft. A computer to talk to peers, a computer to turn in picks, and a a camera set up that the NFL is using to monitor his actions.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:06 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Love seeing him casually chilling & sporting the Bengals hat.

And the pillow! LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Hey, we get a tour of the 'draft room'. LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:08 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And the pillow! LOL

Yes, the  Who Dey pillow was great.
Reply/Quote
God I hope his power doesn’t go out next Thursday Ninja
Reply/Quote
Was a cool presser, said a lot of the things that we say on here and the part about the Andy and AJ year was kind
of funky in that in that year we had the lockout and was a weird Offseason as well. Hope we do just as well or better
in this Draft and go on to make the Playoffs in Burrow's first year the way Dalton and AJ did.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to be able to see the war porch during our time on the clock draft night.
Reply/Quote
I bet Billicheat has better IT guys than any other team and already has everyone's big board and will be spying in during the draft.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 04:00 PM)spazz70 Wrote: I bet Billicheat has better IT guys than any other team and already has everyone's big board and will be spying in during the draft.

He's got thirty one guys with high powered surveillance microphones ready to cover the country on draft night.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I think I'm more anxious to get this draft going than any year ever. Please let this happen with no FUBAR's
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 04:13 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I think I'm more anxious to get this draft going than any year ever. Please let this happen with no FUBAR's

I have low expectations, just get us through round 1 okay and then I'll accept FUBARS later on.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 04:06 PM)McC Wrote: He's got thirty one guys with high powered surveillance microphones ready to cover the country on draft night.  

For training purposes of course..... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hey, we get a tour of the 'draft room'. LOL

(04-16-2020, 03:55 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'd love to be able to see the war porch during our time on the clock draft night.

The war room is the toilet. Lot's of battles in there.

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:26 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: God I hope his power doesn’t go out next Thursday Ninja

I never even thought about this, that would be the most "Bengals luck" thing to happen ever.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 04:50 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I never even thought about this, that would be the most "Bengals luck" thing to happen ever.

That's why God invented cell phones.  Well, God and Motorola.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 04:00 PM)spazz70 Wrote: I bet Billicheat has better IT guys than any other team and already has everyone's big board and will be spying in during the draft.

Better check all the shrubs around Duke's house.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 04:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The war room is the toilet. Lot's of battles in there.

I've lost a few them battles...
Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 06:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I've lost a few them battles...

Why do you think the exit lane at Taco Bell looks like the exit of pit road at a NASCAR track? Ain't nobody brave enough to shit there and they gotta race home to a blaring Limp Bizkit song "Break Stuff" and destroy a toilet. What would be cool is if we could buy a big poop emoji sign like those magnate 3D signs pizza hut and dominoes has on top of their delivery cars to identify themselves to get home without getting chased by the popo when you have poopoo. 

Reply/Quote
(04-16-2020, 03:26 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: God I hope his power doesn’t go out next Thursday Ninja

Just saying....I wouldn't be too surprised if this happens to pittsburg and they end up forfeiting their first round pick....only to have it happen again day 2 so they lose their 2nd and 3rd round picks as well.   What is Bagger Dave's anyways and are they very good?

Seriously, friggin Goodell would stop everything for his buddies at pitt. 
Reply/Quote