Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke Tobin live presser
(04-17-2020, 09:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Just saying....I wouldn't be too surprised if this happens to pittsburg and they end up forfeiting their first round pick....only to have it happen again day 2 so they lose their 2nd and 3rd round picks as well.   What is Bagger Dave's anyways and are they very good?

Seriously, friggin Goodell would stop everything for his buddies at pitt. 

Duke said (and it was noted by Rappaport, Schefter or whomever) that should there be something like a power outage, the contingency plan is to call it in to a specific member of the NFL office.

I wouldn't worry.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 10:41 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Duke said (and it was noted by Rappaport, Schefter or whomever) that should there be something like a power outage, the contingency plan is to call it in to a specific member of the NFL office.

I wouldn't worry.

I was kidding, man...saying I was going to hijack the power supply to pitt....I am sure they have lots of backup plans.  I just want to see Burrow picked and know that we have our QB.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2020, 12:12 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I was kidding, man...saying I was going to hijack the power supply to pitt....I am sure they have lots of backup plans.  I just want to see Burrow picked and know that we have our QB.  

Wouldn't put it past them shitburgs, they are going all out trying to make sure Burrow doesn't get here.

But Truck is right, no need to worry, we have a contingency plan. 

Burrow will be a Bengal beating those bastids asses for years to come. Pitt Sux Smack

You know, I just wish that emoji had the dude smacking the other dude wearing orange and black.

The dude in yellow should be the other guy.
Reply/Quote