Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dumb Criminal News
Here we have a guy who was sent to prison for sexual crimes against juveniles, who found his feminine side while in prison (possibly with a little help from his "roommates"?) and started identifying as a woman. So this newly trans woman gets out of prison early and moves back in with his existing wife. Just three months after his release he gets caught again preying upon juvenile girls online, and attempts to put the blame on the wife...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/transgender-paedophile-blames-wife-after-being-caught-messaging-young-girls/ar-BB1hbV3V?ocid=msedgntp&pc=U531&cvid=4e99b87f2237412db5371cfa408c5e25&ei=93

Quote:A transgender paedophile claimed their wife messaged schoolgirls on Facebook in a plot to end their marriage after she started another relationship, a court heard.

Abigail Waller, who was born male, returned to court after starting reoffending just three months after being freed from a five-year sentence for child sex offences when known under birth name Jamie.

The 29-year-old breached court-imposed conditions by messaging three schoolgirls on Facebook using her wife’s phone.

Jurors heard that using a fake profile with photos of an “attractive” young man, Waller told the 13 and 14-year-old-girls that they were “so pretty” and “really beautiful”.

Waller, who now has long dark hair and wore a pink floral dress during the trial, tried to argue that Lucy, the paedophile’s wife of nine years, was behind the messages.
“She knows that I have been in trouble for it before in the past.

“I believe she was actually in another relationship with another, current boyfriend that she is with at this time and she wanted me out of the way without telling me.”

In 2020, Jamie Waller was jailed for five years for multiple offences, which included blackmailing a 13-year-old girl into sending sexually explicit photographs of herself.

Waller was handed a Sexual Harm Prevention Order (SHPO), banning any contact with children under 18 and the use of devices connected to the internet unless police were informed.

The following year, while in prison, the paedophile started identifying as a woman, the court was told.

In May 2022, Waller was released from jail and moved back with Lucy Waller to their home in Gosport, but within three months started “grooming” again, jurors heard.

Portsmouth Crown Court heard Waller used Lucy Waller’s second phone, a Samsung, while she was out at work and used a Facebook profile under the name of Jake Smith.

Waller was caught by police on Aug 4 2022, when officers visited the house for a separate reason and discovered Waller hiding the Samsung.

Giving evidence, Lucy Waller said she had decided to divorce Waller.

She said her Samsung was a secondary phone which she mainly used as an alarm clock, but that it was connected to the internet and had Facebook on it. The phone had three Facebook accounts linked to it – Lucy Waller, Jamie Waller, and Jake Smith.

Waller denied four counts of breaching a SHPO but was found guilty following a three-day trial.

Sentencing Waller to three and a half years in prison, Judge Michael Bowes KC said: “You have a serious record for offences involving children. Looking at your previous convictions, there is a very unpleasant background of seeking to blackmail children.

“At your trial, you denied matters, seeking to blame your wife, but the jury convicted you.”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
The concerning part of this story is that this person was released from prison after just 2 years when their sentence was for 5.

Also, this sentence is WILDLY suspicious:
"She said her Samsung was a secondary phone which she mainly used as an alarm clock, but that it was connected to the internet and had Facebook on it. The phone had three Facebook accounts linked to it – Lucy Waller, Jamie Waller, and Jake Smith."

Why would you have a phone that you're paying a monthly data plan for as just an alarm clock?
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 07:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The concerning part of this story is that this person was released from prison after just 2 years when their sentence was for 5.

"She said her Samsung was a secondary phone which she mainly used as an alarm clock, but that it was connected to the internet and had Facebook on it. The phone had three Facebook accounts linked to it – Lucy Waller, Jamie Waller, and Jake Smith."

Why would you have a phone that you're paying a monthly data plan for as just an alarm clock?

Backup phone?

Another curious item is that she remained married to him in the first place, and filed for divorce after he tried to throw her under the bus for his actions the second time.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2024, 07:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The concerning part of this story is that this person was released from prison after just 2 years when their sentence was for 5.

The entire story is concerning.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 10:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The entire story is concerning.

I mean, it's about a criminal, so yea. But why let a person who is convicted of inappropriate relationships with a minor off 3 years early? That sounds like a failure of the justice system to me.

Also, the enforcement of them not having access to the internet without acknowledgement from the police was obviously extremely half baked, as all they needed to do was use their wife's second phone. That should have been part of the informing the police.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 01:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I mean, it's about a criminal, so yea. But why let a person who is convicted of inappropriate relationships with a minor off 3 years early? That sounds like a failure of the justice system to me.

Also, the enforcement of them not having access to the internet without acknowledgement from the police was obviously extremely half baked, as all they needed to do was use their wife's second phone. That should have been part of the informing the police.

Exactly. I think some are gonna go with the whole trans angle and use this to say "See! I told you so!". Like, I know way more people molested by gym teachers and preachers. Which is way easier to do, than to go around with brand new bought boobs just so you can get to kids. But....here we are. Lol
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 01:11 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Exactly. I think some are gonna go with the whole trans angle and use this to say "See! I told you so!". Like, I know way more people molested by gym teachers and preachers. Which is way easier to do, than to go around with brand new bought boobs just so you can get to kids. But....here we are. Lol

The thing to note on the trans part is that as a man, he preyed upon underage girls, and then as a woman he did the same.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 01:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The thing to note on the trans part is that as a man, he preyed upon underage girls, and then as a woman he did the same.

That is true, and I got that. I was mainly adressing MAGA folks. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 01:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The thing to note on the trans part is that as a man, he preyed upon underage girls, and then as a woman he did the same.

gender identification and sexual orientation are two separate things

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 05:46 PM)pally Wrote: gender identification and sexual orientation are two separate things

That may very well be.  I just find it odd that the newly trans woman who was in prison for perping on underage girls as a hetero man was now perping on underage girls as a trans woman using a fake FB account purporting to be a handsome young man.

Kind of makes me think that the entire transition to a woman in prison was simply a sham of some sort.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

You don't have to pay for data if it's connected to your home wifi. 

Reply/Quote
.[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7tdg8vj4opqouqvqjcc...y.gif&ct=g]

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 06:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kind of makes me think that the entire transition to a woman in prison was simply a sham of some sort.

Now that very well may be true

But, transitioning doesn’t change the person’s innate sexual orientation. If the person was a male attracted to females they would still be attracted to females after they transitioned.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2024, 01:00 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I mean, it's about a criminal, so yea. But why let a person who is convicted of inappropriate relationships with a minor off 3 years early? That sounds like a failure of the justice system to me.

This is sadly far more the norm than the exception now.  The last three plus years have been about the criminal justice system being inherently biased and overly punitive.  The result is criminals being undercharged, receiving lighter sentences and being released earlier.  We recently had a convicted murderer released after five years served because the DA undercharged them (second instead of first degree murder), did not add gang enhancements (they're racist dontcha know?), did not charge him with having an illegal firearm (strict gun laws are needed!), an illegal magazine (strict gun laws are needed!) and didn't charge them with conspiracy even though there was social media evidence of them planning the crime with others.  I know certain people here give me shit for anecdotal evidence, but if I could share with you just what I encounter in a single week you'd be shocked and nauseated.

Reply/Quote